Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

studies pattern, what do u think?

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

studies pattern, what do u think?

Message par dosario le 18/02/09, 11:53 pm

Dearest friends
i do need your attention considering my studies pattern as i might be asked to submit up dates on my application real soon ,and i m a bit concerned about the following situation : i've quite studies in the year 1996 due to certain reasons(work) then i started over again in 2006 after i succeded to pass undergraduation(bacaloreat) as a free candidate which enabled to attend university where i m now in second year term( good marks).
so the wrinkle here is if i might be asked to justify that long interval since i drop out studies ! could that affect my score regarding my level of studies that i claimed to have or they may just require a university degree as a credential??
i'd be thankfull if any of you who had a similar case or has witnessed a previous stituation would give me a hint or share informations...
Once again thanks a lot for your valuable contribution to improve that awsome forum .
best regards

dosario

Masculin Nombre de messages : 8
Résidence : Agadir
Emploi : Self owned

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: studies pattern, what do u think?

Message par LallaHanane le 19/02/09, 01:08 am

Dear dosario,

You will definitely have to justify your activities and whereabouts during you absence from academia. You can justify that with proof that you were working ( even if self employed- you must have statement and proof of income).

The only problematic is IF your information is contradictory to something you confirmed in previous documentation. If I understand you correctly, you say that you 'CLAIMED' to have x credentials; so my answer is if your claim was not truthful, there will be consequences. Any information that does not match or that changes, is looked at very closely and questioned with the request of supporting documents.

Please let me know if I am understanding correctly.

LallaHanane

Féminin Nombre de messages : 570
Résidence : Laval
Statut : Canadienne depuis ma naissance!

Message par guess le 19/02/09, 09:35 am

Yor school years don't have to be continuous ,even in Canada people do stop their studies to do something else then come back to the university .The only thing that matters for cic is what you were doing with your life before applying to immigration and of course ,as it's said in previous message, you need to justify whatever activity you were doing from 96 to 2006.
Can i ask u ander what profession your appliying? cause u seem u left school since 96 and now that you're back you hardly finished a second year at university...we just wanna make sure you are on the right path.

guess

Masculin Nombre de messages : 341

Message par dosario le 19/02/09, 10:00 pm

well i agree that it's a quite complicated situation which i have to explain further to make you abreast of my concerns .
therefor i m gona give u brief description about my case to figure out how i should deal with this and i m really thankfull ecpecially for u both freinds GUESS and LALLa HANAN.
i ve droped out studying in 1996 to joined a company in casablanca where i worked in electronics and video game repair as a technicien for tow years befor i set my mind to run my own buisness in agadir that lasted almost 7 years befor i bankrupt, later on i switched back to food industries which i m still on...
this whole process took me lot of time and efforts that i couldnt think about going back for studies , till the year 2006 when i settled my mind to give it a try , and i dont see what could be wrong since we'r in a world adopting liberal princips (develope or die !).
to answer my friend GUESS, i filled my application under skilled workers, category 0621 and i actually run a business company(milk industries).
regarding what has said LALLA HANAN , i was stunned to hear that u should provide prooves of your previous activities during that break-off as i tought it would concern only the professional historic , but not studies (just wondering!)
furthermore i might not be able to provide statments for my previous activities befor 2002 since idont see a reason to keep paying taxes for a buisness that i dont exercise any longer , abviously i have credinetials to proove that i still hold that activity i started after 2002 including taxes , invoices,and certeficats...
i havent certainly submitted any wrongfull informations taking under consederation that i will have to provide'em with credential and i m sure those ppl are intolerante about such behaviours , what confuses me if whether i need to define wat i have been doing since 1996 till 2002 as i didnt keep any of administrative documents that would proove it
I look forward to hear from u soon
thanks a lot

dosario

Message par LallaHanane le 20/02/09, 02:39 am

dosario a écrit:
regarding what has said LALLA HANAN , i was stunned to hear that u should provide prooves of your previous activities during that break-off as i tought it would concern only the professional historic , but not studies (just wondering!)
...what confuses me if whether i need to define wat i have been doing since 1996 till 2002 as i didnt keep any of administrative documents that would proove it.

Thank you very much for your response. First and foremost, the main thing is that you have provided truthfull information thus far. Secondly, you will have to provide your whereabouts for the 10 previous yrs. Therefore between 1999 and 2009. School, vacation, work- everything! If you studied and even if you did nothing at all, you simply need to support that with documentation, even if relatively simple like bills, stubs, addresses, ...
The reasons why they need to know all other information, is to asure you were in Morocco, for security purposes. Should you have traveled outside of Morocco during the past 10 yrs. they need to know where and when... and will do background checks in those countries also.

Please let me know how else I can help...

Salam.

LallaHanane

Féminin Nombre de messages : 570
Résidence : Laval
Statut : Canadienne depuis ma naissance!

Message par guess le 20/02/09, 01:43 pm

I checked the 38 professions list and noticed your job is not one of them(0621 Retail trade manager) i just hope that u applied before fefruary 2008 .If that 's the case good for you !

guess

Message par feyrouz le 20/02/09, 05:53 pm

Dasorio,
I add to what lalahanane and Guess have already mentionned is that they do really verify and make sure that you have NO blanks in your application.. I am talking from a personal experience, it doesn't matter if it doesn't follow a particular pattern, the most important thing is that it has to be the TRUTH and nothing but the truth. about two months before delivery of my visa, I received a pone call from the visa service of the canadian ambassy in Rabat, the agent was asking me about three weeks that I didn't cover in the application, it was actually a dead period when I was doing nothing, because I was looking for a job then but she, the agent, was nice enough to add in in one of the forms that I was in search for a job.
I just repeat it again, the TRUTH and nothing but the truth dear. Hide nothing in the closet, otherwise they will come back to haunt you!
Good luck

feyrouz

Féminin Nombre de messages : 496
Statut : Résidente permanente

Message par dosario le 20/02/09, 07:45 pm

thansk a lot dear freinds for your comments ,well i was kinna of bursting with laughter once i ve read your comments FAYROUZ especially that setence where u meant to say that they will haunt me !
well here i hold my right hand and swear to GOD i will tell the truth and nothing but the truth ...
well acording to lLALLAHANAN she has mentioned that it's all about security informations so that they make sure u have no prior travel outlande wich i think i can confirm with my passport since it's vergin what do u think ?
basically i will have a hard time finding administrative documents if i had to search through the archives as it's a quite long time refering to the year 2001 when i had to wipe out my name in all official registrations, as you know our administration's birocracy is so frustrating!
to agre with mr GUess my activity is not included withing the famous 38 list but they have sent me an acknowlegement letter 2 months after i submitted my application on 17 july 2008, i also had a package for a up dates asking me to gather documents to proove who i claim to be, that's even why i asked u how did u pass your ielts exam as i m going sail through next month on 7th
best wishes for an ever and successful futur
salam

dosario

Message par guess le 20/02/09, 08:53 pm

Dear Rosario,
I don't wanna be nasty but i have to direct you to the link below,please go through the page particully the last paragraph(RETENTION/DISPOSITION)
The reason why you got an acknowledgement letter and were asked to update your file is at that time(17 july 2008) the new instructions/law still didn't come out.When these instructions were published on November 28th 2008 it was decided that it will apply to all files submitted on or after feb 28th.
Please check this out
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/backgrounders/2008/2008-11-28a.asp

guess

Message par adil1985 le 21/02/09, 11:46 pm

I don't think so "guess" !! since he recieve that package for up date reasons ... The should sent him rejection letter if what you said is true !!
May be, anyway have a goof luck Dasorio !!

adil1985

Masculin Nombre de messages : 368

Message par dosario le 22/02/09, 11:53 am

Hi again
personally i dont see where is the offence on your message dear freind GUESS, u r just making your point and i respect it.
the issue is how could they have sent me that package asking to fill up the forms and submitt others documents that they usually require for update, and it was sent to me at the very beguining of this month which means they could have sent me a notice regecting my application and how to refund me !isnt it??
i ve seem others whose applications were rejected without even being captioned on the CIC database with the famous (in process).
i would say that all applications sent after the list have been issued and which doesnt not figure withing the 38 are due to be sent back to another agency somewhere in canada with refunds to the applicant.
those sent previously even there's an official notice could have a chance to be treated including my case and some others i ve met ,therefor i'd say that u were relaible on the official statement on the CIC web site , regardless of the cereterias on how canadian embassies deal with diffirent sorts of files, u might have met some similar cases as mine which are also not figuring withing the list and asked submitting their documents ?
that's what i think ..
wallah a3lam

dosario

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut