sur le Forum ErableAtlas

Merci pour votre passage.

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Forum Érable Atlas
Bonjour et Bienvenue
sur le Forum ErableAtlas

Merci pour votre passage.

Forum Érable Atlas
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Derniers sujets
» Logement 4 1/2 à louer Montréal
Let’s improve our English and make a story - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15/06/23, 04:58 am par april_family

» Parrainage 2023?
Let’s improve our English and make a story - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20/03/23, 02:36 am par medamine5

» Qui a commencé la procédure EXPRESS ENTRY ?
Let’s improve our English and make a story - Page 2 I_icon_minitime05/10/22, 02:57 am par hhicham

» procédure de parrainage au québec ( exterieur )
Let’s improve our English and make a story - Page 2 I_icon_minitime09/03/22, 08:46 pm par sam

» Diplome Privé et procedure de permis de travail
Let’s improve our English and make a story - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26/02/22, 04:03 pm par root

» Livre de citoyenneté
Let’s improve our English and make a story - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13/01/22, 01:53 am par kamal1982

» Opticiens recherchés
Let’s improve our English and make a story - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11/11/21, 04:16 pm par AZUL

» Immigrer : un voyage initiatique à la rencontre des autres et de soi
Let’s improve our English and make a story - Page 2 I_icon_minitime01/11/21, 03:15 pm par hio

» Permis detude
Let’s improve our English and make a story - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30/10/21, 01:21 am par yeya

» Envois demande de CSQ REMPLI au ŕepondant.
Let’s improve our English and make a story - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14/10/21, 11:08 pm par sam

Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

-17%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Casque de réalité virtuelle Meta Quest 2 128 Go Blanc (+29,99€ ...
249.99 € 299.99 €
Voir le deal

Let’s improve our English and make a story

+4
khalil2009
smail
seghir
mos1977
8 participants

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2

Let’s improve our English and make a story - Page 2 Empty Re: Let’s improve our English and make a story

Message par Merzaguy 19/05/09, 06:44 pm

It was midnight when the last guest left the ceremony, Mr xxxx went out for few minutes to smell fresh weather and think about his project. He realized that he have to wait several months for the next step; Instructions for medical exam.
Merzaguy
Merzaguy

Masculin Nombre de messages : 372
Résidence : MTL
Emploi : IT
Statut : RP

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Let’s improve our English and make a story - Page 2 Empty Re: Let’s improve our English and make a story

Message par smail 26/05/09, 08:41 pm

After a long hard thought Ms XXXXX decided to immigrate to Canada, he wanted to change his life, He wanted to fulfill his dream: to see his son, who is still a baby now, be a talented doctor in the future , able to cure sever disease such as cancer, It was a very difficult decision to make; he hesitated more than once before submitting a permanent resident visa application..... MsXXXX decided to continue his adventure to show that he is determinate to make the challenge, he also enrolled in a super Forum named erablatlas to have more informations, read some feedback written by erabliste, which can help him on his decision..... Then find Erabilists helping each other and joking, suddenly he thought about leaving his motherland and young playing area and felt a sorrow begin to stop him. There was a luck of information about immigration to this lovely country , no one of his family or friends has tried this destination before, so it was very hard for him to get a clear idea about his project in the future and even if he will be able to fill the application by himself or not.
After reading some answers written by erablatlas, he decided to fill the application by himself in order to save money that he will need when moving to Canada….it was a very difficult exercise to collect a lot of documents, and a fastidious task to fill the applications, but he was very enthusiastic and determinate ……When he finished collecting all the documents demanded, he sent them. He was sure that he has to wait several months before he can receive the invitation to an interview so he continued to lead his life as before. Every day he wake up in the morning, does his prayer , takes his breakfast and run out hopping to find a taxi which may take him to his work .
Same position, same behaviour, same mentality maybe in Canada, it will be different, maybe he will
enjoy his life there, he will find what he was looking for a long time. When he thinks very deeply,
he sometimes has some unanswered questions:
-Is'it the right decision?
-Is my family going to be happy there?
-What about my work? Giving up after X years, is’it not a big defy?
-Could I be able to survive there? to have enough money for all my
Charges, such electricity, heater, internet…..?
- Once I get my Visa, will be possible for me to go away leaving my family, my soothe, my place,
my car, my garden……….?XXXX has spent more than nine years working with his current employer without noticing how quick that period passed ... since he applied for the canadian permenent residency, he has fixed new goals for him, his son KKKK who is still a baby as well as his beloved wife! thinking about all these and that the phone rang !
Awing to this combination of loft off thing in his mind and maybe he will be uprooted from his culture and origins, he decided to call himself; Konta Kenté.
One good mooring Konta Kenté went to work as usually, started his computer, logged to his e-mail web application then find a good news! It was an invitation for the great interview. He was jumping out of happiness while announcing the news to his dear wife.
The day of the interview came; he took his wife and travelled to Rabat by train. It was a nice day but his heart beats harder as far as the hotel Hilton became nearer, where the event should take place.
In the reception room he found three persons who were silenced as if it were the Day of Judgment. They disappeared one by one …..
When he was called to enter he was unable to remember a word of what he had been learning by heart several months a go. The door opened and the nice smile of the beautiful lady who was waiting for them dissipated his entire scare.
MR and Mrs. XXXX were able to respond to all questions. At the end, it was announced ‘you’re accepted’. Mr. XXXX was unable to believe his eyes when he was given the CSQ to sign. They leaved the hotel and planned to organize a small ceremony to celebrate the happy event.

Waiting for something to happen is a very stressful situation, but this day Mr XXXX ,even if he was waiting more than 30 months to get his CSQ, he was so happy that he felt that the time pass very quickly…..

As soon as Mr.XXX reached home, she realised that he must write a short rapport about this interview and publish it in Moroccan community’s forum interested in immigration to Canada,this forum is called ErableAtlass , he was so happy to share his own experience with Erablists, all that happened in this day, and especially to inform future ones about what sort of questions has been asked.

In this evening, most of the guests were present. Some of them were members of the Erableatlas association; They seized this opportunity to talk about the Canadian procedure of immigration; its advantages and disadvantages. Mrxxx narrated how he succeded the interview with his wife. Every body seems happy except his parents who hided their worry helplessly : they new that the absence of their son and his little family ,especially the new baby, will surely be very hard to tolerate but they could not whisper a word for it’s their son’s decision and they should respect it .
It was midnight when the last guest left the ceremony, Mr xxxx went out for few minutes to smell fresh weather and think about his project. He realized that he have to wait several months for the next step; Instructions for medical exam.
smail
smail

Masculin Nombre de messages : 387
Résidence : Tanger-Fès/Maroc
Emploi : Admi-adj
Statut : VM:06/02/2009

Message par rachid80 26/05/09, 11:25 pm

meet you there!

rachid80

Masculin Nombre de messages : 18

Message par seghir 27/05/09, 08:57 am

He waited several months before the great day came, when he received a call from the Canadian embassy informing him that he should see one of the doctors from the list he will be given later on. He chose Dr EL BAZE as he was advised by a friend .

seghir

Féminin Nombre de messages : 287
Résidence : Montréal
Emploi : FEMME AU FOYER ACTUELLEMENT
Statut : visa reçu le 08/07/2009 al hamdo lillah

Message par nouha 27/05/09, 09:27 am

Dr EL BAZE, very kind person, helpful. First of all he took an appointment, was his nurse who talked to him on the phone, she suggested to Mr XX Monday 9 o’clock, was great for him, he called his friend to share with him and to have some advice concerning the VM, he was really served. His friends, of course from erableatlas, suggested to him to drink water as much as he can the night before going to the doctor, not forget his papers, documents such IC, passport and the mail his received for IVM……..
nouha
nouha

Féminin Nombre de messages : 2337
Résidence : Installee
Emploi : Banquière
Statut : Installée

Message par nouha 19/06/09, 10:08 am

Hello, is anybody here? Do you know what’s up with Mr XX ? did he give up on his project? We need to help him if he believes on the immigration clin
nouha
nouha

Message par seghir 19/06/09, 11:45 am

OK I PROMISE TO CONTINUE WRITING BUT SORRY I AM BUSY NOW

seghir

Féminin Nombre de messages : 287
Résidence : Montréal
Emploi : FEMME AU FOYER ACTUELLEMENT
Statut : visa reçu le 08/07/2009 al hamdo lillah

Message par nouha 23/06/09, 09:35 am

UP DATE

After a long hard thought Ms XXXXX decided to immigrate to Canada, he wanted to change his life, He wanted to fulfill his dream: to see his son, who is still a baby now, be a talented doctor in the future , able to cure sever disease such as cancer, It was a very difficult decision to make; he hesitated more than once before submitting a permanent resident visa application..... MsXXXX decided to continue his adventure to show that he is determinate to make the challenge, he also enrolled in a super Forum named erablatlas to have more informations, read some feedback written by erabliste, which can help him on his decision..... Then find Erabilists helping each other and joking, suddenly he thought about leaving his motherland and young playing area and felt a sorrow begin to stop him. There was a luck of information about immigration to this lovely country , no one of his family or friends has tried this destination before, so it was very hard for him to get a clear idea about his project in the future and even if he will be able to fill the application by himself or not.
After reading some answers written by erablatlas, he decided to fill the application by himself in order to save money that he will need when moving to Canada….it was a very difficult exercise to collect a lot of documents, and a fastidious task to fill the applications, but he was very enthusiastic and determinate ……When he finished collecting all the documents demanded, he sent them. He was sure that he has to wait several months before he can receive the invitation to an interview so he continued to lead his life as before. Every day he wake up in the morning, does his prayer , takes his breakfast and run out hopping to find a taxi which may take him to his work .
Same position, same behaviour, same mentality maybe in Canada, it will be different, maybe he will
enjoy his life there, he will find what he was looking for a long time. When he thinks very deeply,
he sometimes has some unanswered questions:
-Is'it the right decision?
-Is my family going to be happy there?
-What about my work? Giving up after X years, is’it not a big defy?
-Could I be able to survive there? to have enough money for all my
Charges, such electricity, heater, internet…..?
- Once I get my Visa, will be possible for me to go away leaving my family, my soothe, my place,
my car, my garden……….?XXXX has spent more than nine years working with his current employer without noticing how quick that period passed ... since he applied for the canadian permenent residency, he has fixed new goals for him, his son KKKK who is still a baby as well as his beloved wife! thinking about all these and that the phone rang !
Awing to this combination of loft off thing in his mind and maybe he will be uprooted from his culture and origins, he decided to call himself; Konta Kenté.
One good mooring Konta Kenté went to work as usually, started his computer, logged to his e-mail web application then find a good news! It was an invitation for the great interview. He was jumping out of happiness while announcing the news to his dear wife.
The day of the interview came; he took his wife and travelled to Rabat by train. It was a nice day but his heart beats harder as far as the hotel Hilton became nearer, where the event should take place.
In the reception room he found three persons who were silenced as if it were the Day of Judgment. They disappeared one by one …..
When he was called to enter he was unable to remember a word of what he had been learning by heart several months a go. The door opened and the nice smile of the beautiful lady who was waiting for them dissipated his entire scare.
MR and Mrs. XXXX were able to respond to all questions. At the end, it was announced ‘you’re accepted’. Mr. XXXX was unable to believe his eyes when he was given the CSQ to sign. They leaved the hotel and planned to organize a small ceremony to celebrate the happy event.

Waiting for something to happen is a very stressful situation, but this day Mr XXXX ,even if he was waiting more than 30 months to get his CSQ, he was so happy that he felt that the time pass very quickly…..

As soon as Mr.XXX reached home, she realised that he must write a short rapport about this interview and publish it in Moroccan community’s forum interested in immigration to Canada,this forum is called ErableAtlass , he was so happy to share his own experience with Erablists, all that happened in this day, and especially to inform future ones about what sort of questions has been asked.

In this evening, most of the guests were present. Some of them were members of the Erableatlas association; They seized this opportunity to talk about the Canadian procedure of immigration; its advantages and disadvantages. Mrxxx narrated how he succeded the interview with his wife. Every body seems happy except his parents who hided their worry helplessly : they new that the absence of their son and his little family ,especially the new baby, will surely be very hard to tolerate but they could not whisper a word for it’s their son’s decision and they should respect it .
He waited several months before the great day came, when he received a call from the Canadian embassy informing him that he should see one of the doctors from the list he will be given later on. He chose Dr EL BAZE as he was advised by a friend .
Dr EL BAZE, very kind person, helpful. First of all he took an appointment, was his nurse who talked to him on the phone, she suggested to Mr XX Monday 9 o’clock, was great for him, he called his friend to share with him and to have some advice concerning the VM, he was really served. His friends, of course from erableatlas, suggested to him to drink water as much as he can the night before going to the doctor, not forget his papers, documents such IC, passport and the mail his received for IVM……..
nouha
nouha

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2