sur le Forum ErableAtlas

Merci pour votre passage.

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Forum Érable Atlas
Bonjour et Bienvenue
sur le Forum ErableAtlas

Merci pour votre passage.

Forum Érable Atlas
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Derniers sujets
» Logement 4 1/2 à louer Montréal
New sponsorship applications for parents and grandparents on hold for two years I_icon_minitime15/06/23, 04:58 am par april_family

» Parrainage 2023?
New sponsorship applications for parents and grandparents on hold for two years I_icon_minitime20/03/23, 02:36 am par medamine5

» Qui a commencé la procédure EXPRESS ENTRY ?
New sponsorship applications for parents and grandparents on hold for two years I_icon_minitime05/10/22, 02:57 am par hhicham

» procédure de parrainage au québec ( exterieur )
New sponsorship applications for parents and grandparents on hold for two years I_icon_minitime09/03/22, 08:46 pm par sam

» Diplome Privé et procedure de permis de travail
New sponsorship applications for parents and grandparents on hold for two years I_icon_minitime26/02/22, 04:03 pm par root

» Livre de citoyenneté
New sponsorship applications for parents and grandparents on hold for two years I_icon_minitime13/01/22, 01:53 am par kamal1982

» Opticiens recherchés
New sponsorship applications for parents and grandparents on hold for two years I_icon_minitime11/11/21, 04:16 pm par AZUL

» Immigrer : un voyage initiatique à la rencontre des autres et de soi
New sponsorship applications for parents and grandparents on hold for two years I_icon_minitime01/11/21, 03:15 pm par hio

» Permis detude
New sponsorship applications for parents and grandparents on hold for two years I_icon_minitime30/10/21, 01:21 am par yeya

» Envois demande de CSQ REMPLI au ŕepondant.
New sponsorship applications for parents and grandparents on hold for two years I_icon_minitime14/10/21, 11:08 pm par sam

Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Xiaomi Mi Smart Camera 2K Standard Edition (design compact / support ...
11.39 €
Voir le deal

New sponsorship applications for parents and grandparents on hold for two years

New sponsorship applications for parents and grandparents on hold for two years Empty New sponsorship applications for parents and grandparents on hold for two years

Message par khadija_nurse 28/11/11, 10:52 pm

The Government of Canada has placed a two year moratorium on the Family Classprogram for parents and grandparents. As of November 5, 2011, no new sponsorship applications will be accepted for that specific category of the Family Class program.

There are currently more than 165,000 parents and grandparents who are still awaiting a decision on their permanent residence application and approximately 40,000 new parents and grandparents apply each year.

“Wait times for Family Class sponsorship applications for parents and grandparents now exceed seven years, and without taking action, those times will continue to grow, and that is unacceptable,” said Minister Kenney. “Action must be taken to cut the backlog, reduce the wait times, and ensure that the parents and grandparents program is sustainable over the long run.”

To reduce wait times and backlogs, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will be introducing the Action Plan for Faster Family Reunification which includes the moratorium on parent and grandparent sponsorships.

In the first phase the Government of Canada will increase the number of permanent resident visas given to parents and grandparents by 60 percent for next year. These visas will be given to the parents and grandparents who have already submitted their sponsorship application and are awaiting a decision. Nearly 25,000 parents and grandparents are expected to be approved in 2012, the highest level in nearly 20 years.

In the second phase, the government will introduce the “Parent and Grandparent Super Visa”, which will come into effect on December 1, 2011. This multiple-entry visa will allow applicants to remain in Canada for up to two years at a time without having to renew their status. The visa will be valid for up to 10 years and is expected to take about eight weeks to process.

The third phase will consist of consultations with Canadians on how to redesign the sponsorship program to ensure that Canada is able to sustain it in the future without having large backlogs.

“The Government of Canada is fully committed to helping families reunite,” said Minister Kenney. “We recognize that what parents and grandparents want most is to be able to spend time with their families.”

“If we do not take real action now, the large and growing backlog in the parents and grandparents program will lead to completely unmanageable wait times. Through this balanced series of measures, we will be able to dramatically reduce the backlog and wait times, while the new Parent and Grandparent Super Visa will allow more family members to pay extended visits to their loved ones,” added the Minister. “We anticipate that in about two years, following our consultations, Phase II of our Action Plan for Faster Family Reunification will come into effect, ensuring that future applicants are processed quickly and that the program can operate on an efficient and sustainable basis.”

la source:https://www.facebook.com/#!/canadastudentpermit
j'ai pas bien compris,veuillez m'expliquer d'avantage svp

khadija_nurse

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1210
Statut : RP

Revenir en haut Aller en bas