sur le Forum ErableAtlas

Merci pour votre passage.

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Forum Érable Atlas
Bonjour et Bienvenue
sur le Forum ErableAtlas

Merci pour votre passage.

Forum Érable Atlas
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Derniers sujets
» Logement 4 1/2 à louer Montréal
BOARD IN ENGLISH - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15/06/23, 04:58 am par april_family

» Parrainage 2023?
BOARD IN ENGLISH - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20/03/23, 02:36 am par medamine5

» Qui a commencé la procédure EXPRESS ENTRY ?
BOARD IN ENGLISH - Page 4 I_icon_minitime05/10/22, 02:57 am par hhicham

» procédure de parrainage au québec ( exterieur )
BOARD IN ENGLISH - Page 4 I_icon_minitime09/03/22, 08:46 pm par sam

» Diplome Privé et procedure de permis de travail
BOARD IN ENGLISH - Page 4 I_icon_minitime26/02/22, 04:03 pm par root

» Livre de citoyenneté
BOARD IN ENGLISH - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13/01/22, 01:53 am par kamal1982

» Opticiens recherchés
BOARD IN ENGLISH - Page 4 I_icon_minitime11/11/21, 04:16 pm par AZUL

» Immigrer : un voyage initiatique à la rencontre des autres et de soi
BOARD IN ENGLISH - Page 4 I_icon_minitime01/11/21, 03:15 pm par hio

» Permis detude
BOARD IN ENGLISH - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30/10/21, 01:21 am par yeya

» Envois demande de CSQ REMPLI au ŕepondant.
BOARD IN ENGLISH - Page 4 I_icon_minitime14/10/21, 11:08 pm par sam

Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

BOARD IN ENGLISH

+35
IHSSANE07
psudadi
YANABY1
lino
catia_v5
faycal_2009
hananeben
AGADIRIA
feyrouz
jouharra
yourk1
zizou
aheyaad
wydadz
hara
Saber
Marki81
nouha
popovich
azizaziz
saladine
cesar319
Abidou
donkichote1
lion69
racalt
emy
1/4im
lady
ragtmed
bulls023
believer
thht
Rachel
kabi
39 participants

Page 4 sur 5 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivant

BOARD IN ENGLISH - Page 4 Empty Re: BOARD IN ENGLISH

Message par kabi 14/06/08, 04:29 am

Hi nouha65,

Thank you for your suggestion.

Well, let me tell you that if you asked most of the Erablists for the main reason to participate to this forum, is Immigration.

As long as they are on process they will surely talk about immigration and other things doesn't matter.

Some of them try to contribute by doing their best, and that is appreciable.

And of course there are very few who are like the "Old Warriors" they are here at least once per day and seems like they send message to say to all the Erablists : sleep quiet we are here to take care of you.

Dernière édition par kabi le 15/06/08, 02:11 am, édité 2 fois

kabi

Masculin Nombre de messages : 3192
Résidence : New-Brunswick
Statut : Citoyen canadien

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

BOARD IN ENGLISH - Page 4 Empty English Practice with IELTS and other Tests

Message par Saber 14/06/08, 05:28 pm

The IELTS exam

http://www.examenglish.com/IELTS/index.php

IELTS, the International English Language Testing System, is designed to assess the language ability of candidates who need to study or work where English is used as the language of communication. IELTS is required for entry to university in the UK and other countries.

Who is it for?
IELTS is recognised by universities and employers in many countries, including Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the UK and the USA. It is also recognised by professional bodies, immigration authorities and other government agencies.
More than 700,000 people a year take the test.

What is the IELTS test like?
You can choose between the Academic or General Training versions of the test. All candidates do the same Listening and Speaking sections.
The test has four sections:

1. Listening - 4 sections, 40 questions, 30 minutes
2. Speaking - interview, 15 minutes
3. Reading - different for Academic or General Training - 3 sections, 40 questions, 60 minutes
4. Writing - different for Academic or General Training - 2 pieces of writing, 60 minutes

Score
Out of 9 for each section and an overall score out of 9.

Level
Multi-level. You get a score between 1 and 9. Half scores such as 6.5 are possible. Universities often demand an IELTS score of 6 or 7. They may also demand a minimum score in each of the 4 sections. IELTS scores compare with TOEFL and the Cambridge exams approximately as follows:

Click here to see a comparison of IELTS scores with other exams.

Where do I take the test?
IELTS tests are administered at accredited Test Centres throughout the world - there are currently more than 300 Centres, in over 120 countries. Click here to find a test centre.
What is the computer-based test?
At some centres you can take the computer-based version of IELTS. This is only available for academic modules at some centres only. Click here to review (or buy) the CB IELTS software.

When can I take the test?
Arrange with your closest test centre. There are frequent dates, usually on Thursdays or Saturdays.

How much does it cost to take IELTS?
Fees are set by test centres. Expect to pay around £90 GBP or $140 USD.

http://www.examenglish.com/IELTS/index.php
I
Saber
Saber

Masculin Nombre de messages : 149
Résidence : Vancouver
Emploi : Prof. d'Anglais Freelance
Statut : Resident Permanent

Message par lion69 14/06/08, 07:15 pm

thanks mr saber for the link
it is composed from alot of rich information
i have found it very important.so this certfiacat help to attend the english center , the work , to follow studies inuniversities sincerly if i wil have possibility in the futur i wil invest to get it
thanks saber for you cooperation

lion69

Masculin Nombre de messages : 494
Résidence : temara
Emploi : en formation de cycle superieur de l'Ena

Message par kabi 15/06/08, 03:32 am

Hi English-writers Érablistes, let's raise the level friends,

I have an activity to suggest to you : I am giving you a linc of Internet so as to listen (in media player) to a radio programm of CBC called "AS_IT_HAPPENS".

Everyday the interviweur invites someone to talk about an action he did and interview him.

I'm giving you question to help you following the story .

The interviweur speaks a good english language.

this is the story:

DRIVER CORNERED Duration: 00:07:19
When she saw what she thought was a wrongdoer, she gave chase on her white charger.. I mean, IN her car.. and she pursued him to the end.

She is Amanda Bourque -- an Ontario mother who is weeks away from delivering her third child. And what she did was hunt down an alleged drunk driver and then hold him for police. She's being hailed as a hero for her efforts... including by police who want to nominate her for a public service award.

We reached Amanda Bourque at her home in Tecumseh, Ontario, which is near Windsor.

So now go to the linc :
http://www.cbc.ca/radioshows/AS_IT_HAPPENS/20080610.shtml

Cliq on the "Listen to Part 1 of As It Happens " and go at the 20:28 minutes

Then answer those questions:

1-What is the name of the award Amanda Bourque was nominated to?

2-when did she first notice the driver was driving erratically?

3-What was stuck underneath his car?

4-Why didn't she call the police?

Others questions Next time >>>>

kabi

Message par hara 25/06/08, 09:34 am

i'm fear, my maintenance selection
approach and my english in net very well; i think a will All missed

hara

Masculin Nombre de messages : 162
Résidence : Casablanca
Emploi : Infographiste

Message par Rachel 25/06/08, 10:51 am

Don't worry hara.
Do your best. You have to be confident Smile.

Have a look at differents english subjects written in this area. There is a lot of interesting websites to learn english.

Good luck.

Rachel
Rachel
Rachel

Féminin Nombre de messages : 3463
Emploi : RRH
Statut : Visaiste

Message par nouha 25/06/08, 11:13 am

hara a écrit:i'm fear, my maintenance selection
approach and my english in net very well; i think a will All missed
Hi hara,
Yes as Rachel said don't worry; every thing is going to be all right. You just need to review a little bit and don't be shy, yes don't be shy isn’t our problem here (in morocco) we don't accept that people laugh when we make mistake. Try to show that you are conscience of the difficulty and you want to win and approach you goal. Don’t be afraid, it's by doing mistake we learn. Don’t let people intimidate you. If you keep trying even with error one day you are going to know that was the best way to succeed. good luck

Sorry KABI I wasn't able to do the test below, because of time and the listening need headphone and more concentration. It's a great idea if we can do it without listening. have a nice time
nouha
nouha

Féminin Nombre de messages : 2337
Résidence : Installee
Emploi : Banquière
Statut : Installée

Message par kabi 27/06/08, 02:34 pm

nouha65 a écrit:

Sorry KABI I wasn't able to do the test below, because of time and the listening need headphone and more concentration. It's a great idea if we can do it without listening. have a nice time

Never mind , juste when you have time try it and you will surely like it.

Have a nice day

kabi

Message par wydadz 27/06/08, 08:45 pm

Hi folks!

thanks kabi for the link, I've just come across this very interesting segment of your amazing forum and just wish you will accept my joining in...there are many interesting shows on BBC and VOA (Voice of America) you can listen to and at the same time read their transcripts, my favourite ones are "Our world" on voa and "From our own correspondent" and "Words in the news" on BBC...they'll definitely make you work your vocabulary and listening abilities but, they will also make you find out a lots news things about the world you live in!!!

Talk to you later on

wydadz

Masculin Nombre de messages : 459
Résidence : Montréal
Statut : Résident permanent

Message par wydadz 27/06/08, 09:08 pm

Hi folks!

thanks kabi for the link, I've just come across this very interesting segment of your amazing forum and just wish you will accept my joining in...there are many interesting shows on BBC and VOA (Voice of America) you can listen to and at the same time read their transcripts, my favourite ones are "Our world" on voa and "From our own correspondent" and "Words in the news" on BBC...they'll definitely make you work your vocabulary and listening abilities but, they will also make you find out lots of new things about the world you live in!!!

Talk to you later on

wydadz

Message par lion69 28/06/08, 01:45 pm

are you welcome wydadz

i' agrre with you , me too i have found the possibility to lissen thenews in voa englich and in the bbc and aljazzera english international is a good wayand very important option inorder to improve our english vocabulry and gramma
i'am very happy that this post receive other messagefrom our freind , i'am completely convinced that if we seize this opportunity certain ly our level will be in progress
so i demand to all erablistes across this message to express their idea in this post and to establish relationchip betwen them in order to guarante the continuity of this post
thanks mr abdelkader four your contribution

lion69

Masculin Nombre de messages : 494
Résidence : temara
Emploi : en formation de cycle superieur de l'Ena

Message par aheyaad 18/07/08, 03:34 pm

Dear Kabi,

Thanks alot for this excellent idea. I am pretty sure this will help many of us improve their English writing skill. As you said, through the experience you had in your query for a job, english can make it easier for us to find a job. So, me also, do encourage everyone here to try to translate their ideas or what they have to in using the english language.
I will begin by myself and ask you please to give the available sites in which l can look for an appartment in Montreal.
Actually, I haven't migrated yet, but I just want my wife to have an idea about the appartemnts available in there and the price to rent one.
Thank you dear friends for your good deeds.

Aheyaad

aheyaad

Masculin Nombre de messages : 13

Message par nouha 29/11/08, 10:12 am

Hello,
back again to the English area, last time , I mean last meeting in Rabat I realize that we have a lot of people who speak English, write English too. I can write down the names to recognize them selves:HBM, Yourk, Lion, Fayrouz, Marki, Saber, Jouhara, 7anane, Adilo, ...........please the one whom are interesting on improving their English join the groups. It s better to practice here than to regretted it once you are in the other side. we can share many ideas, experiences even if it is a basic English don t worry be happy to start, one day you will understand that was a great idea practice make perfect. Don t forget that was Kabi idea thanks to him, hope we are not going to ignore again to write in English, to up date what Kabi started clin .
nouha
nouha

Message par nouha 03/12/08, 02:28 pm

Hello again,
So what's up? No signe, no one involve on English broad? Where are you Anglophone people? I though that will be a good opportunity to practice, to learn more, to share ideas................. I know that it much easy to write in French if you have immigration problems, on that way everybody can join, give a solution. what we asked here is just like pause cafe, funnies messages, jocks...........weak up Erableatlas members, let s encourage this window by posting in it.
Any way I will keep on until I get response, have something to read in English, really I need it, so please help clin .
nouha
nouha

Message par zizou 03/12/08, 02:54 pm

that's good idea nuha, especialy english erablists and french too have to post introductions in english in this window, so we can perfect our practicing all
thank you for help and excuse my english
zizou
zizou

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1066
Statut : RP

Message par yourk1 03/12/08, 04:49 pm

Hello everybody,
It's a very good idea thanks kabi for that, i will try to answer the quetions if i have time and let me say that if you want to have a good english just come on here as nouha said and write what you want, speak with ather friends, read what athers are writing and don't be shamed if you have some mistakes in your writing no one is perfect the first day.
ather things you must like english if you want to progresse on it, you can also read books and newspapers, see movies and listen to the news on TV like BBS and aljazeera english then you will see the result.
good luck to everyone and see you ather time inchaalah.

yourk1

Masculin Nombre de messages : 385
Emploi : Commercial
Statut : Visa en main

Message par Marki81 03/12/08, 05:58 pm

nouha65:
Hello again,
So what's up? No signe, no one involve on English broad? Where are you Anglophone people? I though that will be a good opportunity to practice, to learn more, to share ideas.

No I m here my dear so I m francophone immigrate but improve my level in English it’s very very very ……..important, so the most opportunity of employment I have received in my Email box request English skills; I hope that francophone people member well participate specially the one who has a good level, in this case we are going to learn good English without mistakes and our project is going to be perfect,

Plz be free to correct me good
Marki81
Marki81

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1282
Emploi : Coordinatrice
Statut : RP -mtl

Message par jouharra 03/12/08, 07:12 pm

Thanks Nouha for reminding us, it's very importanat to write and read ,listen english that teh way to improve the language,even we make mistakes, we will be happy to be corrected by friend have more knowdlege.
good luck for everybody
jouharra
jouharra

Féminin Nombre de messages : 193
Résidence : Rabat
Emploi : Informaticienne
Statut : En attente

Message par wydadz 03/12/08, 09:24 pm

Yes, it sounds to be like a great idea. Thank you nouha for having invited me into this space. I will be more than glad to participate with you...so is there any proposals about how this is going to work? I mean how our contribuations are supposed to be; are we going to choose topics and talk them over or would you prefer to focus only on grammar issues?

wydadz

Message par feyrouz 04/12/08, 10:51 am

hello nouha, thank you for bringing this link back to life. I in fact didn't know that it exists, I totally agre with you, the waiting time is a very good chance to work on one's language skills and try to improve one's english. there is no harm in doing mistakes, I know that it is a bit challenging to writ in a language that you are still in the process of learning, but hey!! this is your chance!! grab it! let's help each other "linguisltically" and learn from each other! since you nouha had the kindness of digging out this link , I would let you choose a topic that we will all try to reply to but in english only... mistakes are allowed my friends!
feyrouz
feyrouz

Féminin Nombre de messages : 496
Statut : Résidente permanente

Message par AGADIRIA 23/10/09, 02:56 pm

thht a écrit:cool-blue
I am too cool-blue
AGADIRIA
AGADIRIA

Féminin Nombre de messages : 98
Emploi : Etude
Statut : installée

Message par hananeben 23/10/09, 04:38 pm

website for english
http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/grammar/pron/sounds/

hananeben

Féminin Nombre de messages : 75
Emploi : chef comptable/controle de gestion

Message par faycal_2009 23/10/09, 08:53 pm

merci merci

faycal_2009

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1307

Message par hananeben 23/10/09, 08:54 pm

bonjour chers (es) erablistes,
comme promis, j créé un compte spécialement pour deposer tt document concernant l'apprentissage de la langue anglaise.

compte: anglais.erablistes@gmail.com
mot de passe: immigration

bonne lecture à tous

hananeben

Féminin Nombre de messages : 75
Emploi : chef comptable/controle de gestion

Message par AGADIRIA 24/10/09, 07:15 pm

hananeben a écrit:bonjour chers (es) erablistes,
comme promis, j créé un compte spécialement pour deposer tt document concernant l'apprentissage de la langue anglaise.

compte: anglais.erablistes@gmail.com
mot de passe: immigration

bonne lecture à tous

merci2 hananeben pour le travail, c'est interessant,
AGADIRIA
AGADIRIA

Féminin Nombre de messages : 98
Emploi : Etude
Statut : installée