sur le Forum ErableAtlas

Merci pour votre passage.

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Forum Érable Atlas
Bonjour et Bienvenue
sur le Forum ErableAtlas

Merci pour votre passage.

Forum Érable Atlas
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Derniers sujets
» Logement 4 1/2 à louer Montréal
Comment rater une entrevue d'embauche I_icon_minitime15/06/23, 04:58 am par april_family

» Parrainage 2023?
Comment rater une entrevue d'embauche I_icon_minitime20/03/23, 02:36 am par medamine5

» Qui a commencé la procédure EXPRESS ENTRY ?
Comment rater une entrevue d'embauche I_icon_minitime05/10/22, 02:57 am par hhicham

» procédure de parrainage au québec ( exterieur )
Comment rater une entrevue d'embauche I_icon_minitime09/03/22, 08:46 pm par sam

» Diplome Privé et procedure de permis de travail
Comment rater une entrevue d'embauche I_icon_minitime26/02/22, 04:03 pm par root

» Livre de citoyenneté
Comment rater une entrevue d'embauche I_icon_minitime13/01/22, 01:53 am par kamal1982

» Opticiens recherchés
Comment rater une entrevue d'embauche I_icon_minitime11/11/21, 04:16 pm par AZUL

» Immigrer : un voyage initiatique à la rencontre des autres et de soi
Comment rater une entrevue d'embauche I_icon_minitime01/11/21, 03:15 pm par hio

» Permis detude
Comment rater une entrevue d'embauche I_icon_minitime30/10/21, 01:21 am par yeya

» Envois demande de CSQ REMPLI au ŕepondant.
Comment rater une entrevue d'embauche I_icon_minitime14/10/21, 11:08 pm par sam

Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

Comment rater une entrevue d'embauche

4 participants

Comment rater une entrevue d'embauche Empty Comment rater une entrevue d'embauche

Message par Taurus 04/02/07, 08:33 pm

Comment rater une entrevue d'embauche (anglais)

Confidences d'un individu qui affirme avoir raté 95 % de ses entrevues d'embauche. Avouons qu'il n'a jamais mis les chances de son côté. Il lui est arrivé de se présenter à un entretien en short et en t-shirt. À d'autres occasions, il s'est perdu en route. Son franc-parler ne semble pas l'aider non plus… À la question "Pourquoi avez-vous postulé un emploi dans notre entreprise?", il répond parfois qu'il ne se souvient plus du nom de la compagnie ni du poste en question.

Honesty might not be best
Did you know?
How you answer the questions and how you act during a job interview is just as important (if not more important) as what your answers are.
How Not to Give a Job Interview
By Arun Matharoo

January 17, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have given many job interviews, and less than about 5% of them have been successful. I thought it would only be appropriate that I share some of my wisdom in how to not give a job interview since I seem to be very good at it.

Note that I am not an expert in giving job interviews nor will everything I write in this article be based on facts. The views are highly biased based on experiences I have had with job interviews. So here are tips on how not to give job interviews. You can probably figure out how you can improve your interviewing from these 7 things you should not do when it comes to giving a job interview.

0. Be completely honest, and just be yourself.
This is the number one rule (or the number zero rule). Any question you are asked, give a 100% honest answer. This, for some people might be the reason they get the job, but for me is usually the reason I DON'T get the job. This is numbered 0 because it is the basis for almost every other tip that will follow.

1. Assume you will figure out how to get to the job interview site on your own.
I have done this many times. I usually have an idea of where the place is, but when the time comes to find it, somehow end up in a different city. I have missed many job interviews due to the fact that I couldn't find the place. Mapquest is your friend!

2. When they say "business professional attire", assume they are just mispronouncing your name and wear shorts and a t-shirt to the job interview.
I have also done this one. Apparently business professional includes dress shirt, dress pants, dress shoes, coat, tie, and all that other fancy stuff. For some jobs, they feel it is important to dress up for the job interview.

3. When they ask you where you see yourself 5 years from now, talk about your goals 5 years from now that are totally unrelated to your career goals.
I have done this also. I see myself improving my chess skills. Sometimes it is good to talk about your career goals and tell them you possibly see yourself finding an even better job than what you will be doing in the next 4 years.

4. When they ask you why you chose to apply with their company, ask them what their company is called, what they do, and what exactly you ended up applying for.
Yep, I've done this too. I had applied to so many places, went to so many interviews, that I wasn't able to keep track of which interview was for which position for which company. Apparently, for some odd reason, the hiring managers don't like it when you don't know what company or what position you are applying for.

5. When they ask you why they should hire you, go into detail as to why you don't like your current job, and are looking for something that pays higher and would leave the job you are applying for in a heartbeat if you ended up finding something later that paid even higher.
Yes, I have done this. It is puzzling why they would want an answer that helps them see what you would be contributing to their organization.

Source : Associated Content
Taurus
Taurus

Masculin Nombre de messages : 3541
Résidence : Montréal - Québec
Emploi : Autonome
Statut : CanadoMarocain

http://www.quranflash.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Comment rater une entrevue d'embauche Empty Re: Comment rater une entrevue d'embauche

Message par Invité 04/02/07, 09:31 pm

merci Taurus

Invité
Invité

Comment rater une entrevue d'embauche Empty Re: Comment rater une entrevue d'embauche

Message par bulls023 04/02/07, 09:39 pm

Salam,

Merci taurus.

luck
bulls023
bulls023

Masculin Nombre de messages : 2723
Résidence : Montréal
Emploi : Etudiant
Statut : Installé

http://montreal-it.speedyforum.com

Comment rater une entrevue d'embauche Empty Comment rater une entrevue d'embauche

Message par emy 04/02/07, 11:35 pm

Trés bons conseils à retenir.

merci Taurus
emy
emy

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1138
Résidence : casablanca
Statut : Visa reçu le 20/05

Message par khaldi 05/02/07, 08:40 am

merci Taurus
khaldi
khaldi

Masculin Nombre de messages : 451
Résidence : Montréal
Emploi : concepteur analyste
Statut : Résident permanant

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé