sur le Forum ErableAtlas

Merci pour votre passage.

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Forum Érable Atlas
Bonjour et Bienvenue
sur le Forum ErableAtlas

Merci pour votre passage.

Forum Érable Atlas
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Derniers sujets
» Logement 4 1/2 à louer Montréal
5 ans a   Edmonton...Deja - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15/06/23, 04:58 am par april_family

» Parrainage 2023?
5 ans a   Edmonton...Deja - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20/03/23, 02:36 am par medamine5

» Qui a commencé la procédure EXPRESS ENTRY ?
5 ans a   Edmonton...Deja - Page 2 I_icon_minitime05/10/22, 02:57 am par hhicham

» procédure de parrainage au québec ( exterieur )
5 ans a   Edmonton...Deja - Page 2 I_icon_minitime09/03/22, 08:46 pm par sam

» Diplome Privé et procedure de permis de travail
5 ans a   Edmonton...Deja - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26/02/22, 04:03 pm par root

» Livre de citoyenneté
5 ans a   Edmonton...Deja - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13/01/22, 01:53 am par kamal1982

» Opticiens recherchés
5 ans a   Edmonton...Deja - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11/11/21, 04:16 pm par AZUL

» Immigrer : un voyage initiatique à la rencontre des autres et de soi
5 ans a   Edmonton...Deja - Page 2 I_icon_minitime01/11/21, 03:15 pm par hio

» Permis detude
5 ans a   Edmonton...Deja - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30/10/21, 01:21 am par yeya

» Envois demande de CSQ REMPLI au ŕepondant.
5 ans a   Edmonton...Deja - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14/10/21, 11:08 pm par sam

Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

5 ans a Edmonton...Deja

+15
Abderrahman13
muslim
eljaouad
dafir
moszak
pipiro
kabi
abid yassine
zaydone
simo000003
IHSSANE07
fatihacan
Erable fox
broly
beeman
19 participants

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2

5 ans a   Edmonton...Deja - Page 2 Empty Re: 5 ans a Edmonton...Deja

Message par moszak 10/05/13, 04:45 pm

can u give me his name? or email. anything by which i can get in touch with him, please , or just his agency name, i can google him. i will be so grateful.

moszak

Masculin Nombre de messages : 729

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message par beeman 10/05/13, 04:49 pm

i dont remmember the name of the office but its easy to get there its behind the wilaya of Rabat. just beside the police station on Avenue Patrice Lumumba....behind Dar takaffa.

beeman

Masculin Nombre de messages : 61

Message par beeman 10/05/13, 04:51 pm

By the way he is Canadian...not Moroccan his name was Alain.. something....Dury or Diry....i dont remember...

beeman

Message par moszak 10/05/13, 04:54 pm

i tried to google him but i think that name don't exist on the web. thanks a lot though, i think i will try canada new life. they have a good reputation on the internet. i think it's worth a shot.

moszak

Masculin Nombre de messages : 729

Message par zaydone 11/05/13, 07:03 am

Dear beeman
thanks for your reply and information, but i would like to tell you take it easy bro MALK 7A9D 3LA NASE DYL MONTREAL !!! Don't put all eggs in one basket not everybody here living in BS and making thousands of kids as far as i am concerned i am a new immigrant and hamdoallah since my first day i started working hard in labour job but i am not happy with it of course i need money to pay my fees ,but in the same time i dream to have a work in my filed so when i ask you about the alberta eldorado as you describe for us is what KABI sum up for u in this sentence :que travailler 2 jobs pour bien arrondir les fins du mois, ou travailler entre 80 à 100 heures pourra offrir à cette personne une qualité de vie louable?
i already have a friend in edomonton but his life is like a hell , he is like a robot he must work even he sick two jobs !!just for pay his daily life fees !! and he did not get a job nor as study in his domaine and by the way he speak fluently english he have a PHD in english literature, he is so busy and marry only with work no wife no kids no hobbies !!!
and what kind of job in gaz station !! like diana lufinca brings hundred of albertain moroccan and other second job cassier in a supermarket
alhamdoallah here you can work just 35 hours per week and you have free time to go mosque ,play sports and take care of your family even i am a single Smile not like u imagine everybody go to chicha cafe :)we can also pre judge that Moroccan overthere they go to 84 avenue !!
so when i ask you that questions ,i analyse the same story can happen to me or others if you go to alberta you gonna work just in labour work with same prise you can have here in MTL if u smart and life expenses are so expensive there so if i will get pay 3000 cad and pay for rent, food,transport... almost 2400 cad its better to stay in quebec even with 1200 cad you live without stress you can pay the half of this amount for ur expenses and in alberta there is no free education !!! expensive drive licence !!! no jobcenter as here can orientate you or pay for you a training or study but only work agencies as yours ACCESSEMPLOI the french league there Smile
at the end , try please to show up the advantageous points not only there is plenty of dirty jobines rah tamra m9ada m3a l3mer lahena la lehihe
الاختلاف في الرأي لايفسد للود قضية

zaydone

Masculin Nombre de messages : 69

Message par beeman 12/05/13, 12:23 am

Dear Zaydoun ive no GRUDGE AND IM NOT AGAINST PPL..AT ALL...
dont judge me please (( Only God knows)).
im trying to give answers to ppl who are asking regarding Alberta's opportunities.
If you are happy where you are May god bless you and help you Inchalah.
Im happy where i'am and i would like to give hope to ppl who wants to discover the hidden side of Canada...
and its not the 84 Av its called 82nd or Whyte Avenue its a pretty good place...especially in summer Smile

ALLAH YSSEHEL 3LA JAMI3 NASS.
LI FERHAN F QUEBEC ALLAH YSSEHEL ALIH.
OLLI BRA YJI ALBERTA ALLAH YSSHEL ALIH...
YA REBI TEHDINA KAMLIN O TSSEHEL 3LA JAMI3 NASS WA AL AJNASS.

BON COURAGE A TOUT LE MONDE.

beeman

Message par dafir 12/05/13, 12:46 am

merci pour le partage

dafir
dafir

Masculin Nombre de messages : 3672
Statut : Canadien

Message par eljaouad 12/05/13, 03:44 am

Dear beeman
thanks for your reply and information, but i would like to tell you take it easy bro MALK 7A9D 3LA NASE DYL MONTREAL !!! Don't put all eggs in one basket not everybody here living in BS and making thousands of kids as far as i am concerned i am a new immigrant and hamdoallah since my first day i started working hard in labour job but i am not happy with it of course i need money to pay my fees ,but in the same time i dream to have a work in my filed so when i ask you about the alberta eldorado as you describe for us is what KABI sum up for u in this sentence :que travailler 2 jobs pour bien arrondir les fins du mois, ou travailler entre 80 à 100 heures pourra offrir à cette personne une qualité de vie louable?
i already have a friend in edomonton but his life is like a hell , he is like a robot he must work even he sick two jobs !!just for pay his daily life fees !! and he did not get a job nor as study in his domaine and by the way he speak fluently english he have a PHD in english literature, he is so busy and marry only with work no wife no kids no hobbies !!!
and what kind of job in gaz station !! like diana lufinca brings hundred of albertain moroccan and other second job cassier in a supermarket
alhamdoallah here you can work just 35 hours per week and you have free time to go mosque ,play sports and take care of your family even i am a single Smile not like u imagine everybody go to chicha cafe :)we can also pre judge that Moroccan overthere they go to 84 avenue !!
so when i ask you that questions ,i analyse the same story can happen to me or others if you go to alberta you gonna work just in labour work with same prise you can have here in MTL if u smart and life expenses are so expensive there so if i will get pay 3000 cad and pay for rent, food,transport... almost 2400 cad its better to stay in quebec even with 1200 cad you live without stress you can pay the half of this amount for ur expenses and in alberta there is no free education !!! expensive drive licence !!! no jobcenter as here can orientate you or pay for you a training or study but only work agencies as yours ACCESSEMPLOI the french league there Smile
at the end , try please to show up the advantageous points not only there is plenty of dirty jobines rah tamra m9ada m3a l3mer lahena la lehihe
الاختلاف في الرأي لايفسد للود قضية.

zaydone
je dirai la vérité que j'ai très adorer ton message car c'est la vrai réalité . je comprends bien les idées et les objectifs de notre frère zeeman , il essaie d encourage les personnes qui rêvent de ROC à prendre la décision et hop ils se trouvent face de la réalité ( il y a plusieurs qui lâchent tous après recevoir la choc ) . travailler 2 jobs pour payer les factures ( on est des êtres humains ) .
merci frère ZEEMAN pour tes efforts , mais c'est mieux d'étaler tous ( le beau et le pire ) et laissent les autres choisissent leur destin ,

eljaouad

Masculin Nombre de messages : 23

5 ans a   Edmonton...Deja - Page 2 Empty aide

Message par muslim 10/04/14, 02:53 pm

bonjour moi je vx venire a edmonton mais j ai pas un metier parceque j ai un parcour universitaire alors est ce que je px trouver du travail general comme mcdonald ou autre chose ou non merci de me donner plus dinfos

muslim

Masculin Nombre de messages : 25

Message par Abderrahman13 14/04/14, 10:51 am

http://forum.erableatlas.ca/t28418-les-chroniques-de-mes-7-mois-au-canada

Salam aleykoum

Voir excellent témoignage d'Azzedine.K à Edmonton.
Abderrahman13
Abderrahman13

Résidence : France
Statut : marié avec enfants

Message par Moroccan 12/05/14, 08:42 pm

thanks all for sharing
Moroccan
Moroccan

Masculin Nombre de messages : 43
Résidence : Montreal

Message par Imanerabya 15/06/15, 01:10 am

Merci pour ces precieux recits tres interessents

Imanerabya

Féminin Nombre de messages : 343
Résidence : marrakech

Message par poplock 09/07/15, 02:00 am

Salam aleykom,

je suis au quebec depuis environ 3 ans,j envisage de m installer a edmonton inchallah,dans quelques jours je vais y aller pour une semaine pour voir un peu la vie la bas inchallah, si vous avez des informations ou vous vous echanger a ce sujet contactez moi

Salam

poplock

Masculin Nombre de messages : 43

Message par drido windy 10/08/15, 01:14 pm

salam c beeman. are kids schools free of charge? should parents pay something? . could u tell us more about education in EDMINTON. thnx in advance

drido windy

Masculin Nombre de messages : 135

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2