sur le Forum ErableAtlas

Merci pour votre passage.

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Forum Érable Atlas
Bonjour et Bienvenue
sur le Forum ErableAtlas

Merci pour votre passage.

Forum Érable Atlas
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Derniers sujets
» Logement 4 1/2 à louer Montréal
The World's Most Influential Arabs I_icon_minitime15/06/23, 04:58 am par april_family

» Parrainage 2023?
The World's Most Influential Arabs I_icon_minitime20/03/23, 02:36 am par medamine5

» Qui a commencé la procédure EXPRESS ENTRY ?
The World's Most Influential Arabs I_icon_minitime05/10/22, 02:57 am par hhicham

» procédure de parrainage au québec ( exterieur )
The World's Most Influential Arabs I_icon_minitime09/03/22, 08:46 pm par sam

» Diplome Privé et procedure de permis de travail
The World's Most Influential Arabs I_icon_minitime26/02/22, 04:03 pm par root

» Livre de citoyenneté
The World's Most Influential Arabs I_icon_minitime13/01/22, 01:53 am par kamal1982

» Opticiens recherchés
The World's Most Influential Arabs I_icon_minitime11/11/21, 04:16 pm par AZUL

» Immigrer : un voyage initiatique à la rencontre des autres et de soi
The World's Most Influential Arabs I_icon_minitime01/11/21, 03:15 pm par hio

» Permis detude
The World's Most Influential Arabs I_icon_minitime30/10/21, 01:21 am par yeya

» Envois demande de CSQ REMPLI au ŕepondant.
The World's Most Influential Arabs I_icon_minitime14/10/21, 11:08 pm par sam

Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

The World's Most Influential Arabs

The World's Most Influential Arabs Empty The World's Most Influential Arabs

Message par Invité 28/03/07, 06:14 pm

It's that time of the year again - the publication of the most anticipated list in the Arab world, the Power List. Who's got it, who's lost it, and who wants it: our definitive guide to Arab power.

Our highest new entry is Al Jazeera boss Wadah Khanfar. Not only is Al Jazeera now the world's best-known Arab news brand, we also felt that Khanfar's daily decisions on what to broadcast now affect the opinions of hundreds of millions of people. Many of our experts felt that Khanfar deserves to be top of the list - he may well be next year. The second highest new entry is at No.4, the controversial filmmaker Hany Abu Assad, who we felt has taken the Arab movie industry by storm and crossed cultural boundaries with his work. Again, his work is influencing the opinions of millions around the world, hence his position. The highest "entertainer" on the list is Amr Diab, the Egyptian singer. Straight in at No.38, our panel of experts felt that Diab's every word and action now has the ability to influence his millions of fans - and his record sales are impressive too.

This year also sees a record 19 women on the list, a clear sign that female power is growing in the Arab world. Indeed it is Shamsa Noor Ali Rashid, boss of female investment fund Forsa that props up the list at No.100.

Source: Arabien business

Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas