sur le Forum ErableAtlas

Merci pour votre passage.

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Forum Érable Atlas
Bonjour et Bienvenue
sur le Forum ErableAtlas

Merci pour votre passage.

Forum Érable Atlas
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Derniers sujets
» Logement 4 1/2 à louer Montréal
newfinder as nickname I_icon_minitime15/06/23, 04:58 am par april_family

» Parrainage 2023?
newfinder as nickname I_icon_minitime20/03/23, 02:36 am par medamine5

» Qui a commencé la procédure EXPRESS ENTRY ?
newfinder as nickname I_icon_minitime05/10/22, 02:57 am par hhicham

» procédure de parrainage au québec ( exterieur )
newfinder as nickname I_icon_minitime09/03/22, 08:46 pm par sam

» Diplome Privé et procedure de permis de travail
newfinder as nickname I_icon_minitime26/02/22, 04:03 pm par root

» Livre de citoyenneté
newfinder as nickname I_icon_minitime13/01/22, 01:53 am par kamal1982

» Opticiens recherchés
newfinder as nickname I_icon_minitime11/11/21, 04:16 pm par AZUL

» Immigrer : un voyage initiatique à la rencontre des autres et de soi
newfinder as nickname I_icon_minitime01/11/21, 03:15 pm par hio

» Permis detude
newfinder as nickname I_icon_minitime30/10/21, 01:21 am par yeya

» Envois demande de CSQ REMPLI au ŕepondant.
newfinder as nickname I_icon_minitime14/10/21, 11:08 pm par sam

Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

newfinder as nickname

3 participants

newfinder as nickname Empty newfinder as nickname

Message par newfinder 23/02/08, 05:33 pm

salam 3alikom .
hello everybody ,my nickname is newfinder am living in Toronto . Toronto is a big city in Canada .It is a capital of ontario.It is located on the northern shore of lake Ontario .I am happy to use this site to share informations and experiences. All questions are welcoming .I have one suggesstion ,that sometimes to write informations about life in Torronto and to discuss about it
like this one that i checked from news:

TWO KIDS NOW TAKEN INTO CARE
Two young children are now in the care of the Children's Aid Society after their parents were charged with abanding their eight -month-old -child,police say.A baby boy was found crying in the snow,outside a townhouse complexe in North York Monday night .
A resident of one of townhouses found the baby at around 7:30 p.m.Police said the baby wasn't left in the cold for a long time and is in good condition.It was reported the child's parents were arguing when they left him unattended.The baby's mother and father both in their 20 's ,are charged with abondoning a child and failing to applied the necessary supplies,said Const.Wendy Drummond.
The infant and the couple's six -year-old child are now in the care of the C.A.S.
N.B: -const thats mean :constable :police.
-C.A.S : Children's Aid Society : It is kind of association that helps children to get the necessary supplies thats mean
food .logement .clouths and other thinks....
- North York : area in Toronto.

newfinder

Masculin Nombre de messages : 10

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

newfinder as nickname Empty Re: newfinder as nickname

Message par lion69 23/02/08, 08:58 pm

salam
are you welcom newfinder in this forum
Ithink your initiative is very impresive an i have appreciatedalot
yes it's the true the goal of this espace ist to chare the informations; ;the knowledges andthe experiences . all this i beleive that wil serve our freind in their immigration process.
we all are a great family and we have built a great link so i hope in the futur that forum wil expand and to attract another freind who is living in canada anglofone

about information of abanding of child
this phenomena is became normal and you can find it across the word ithink it's dueon alot of causes: family problem absent of responsability in the couple .private interet.....perhapes this couples have abonded their child becaus they was in irregulary situation and they wanted withthis ehavier tor regularise their situation
ihave writen alotof case like this situation and it happandes in canada.

my freind
the contrainst is in the solution of this problem
in the country who respect the child , they have a site to receive the child and totake care of them. but in the majority o f african and arabic country until now didn't recognise the phenomen
they have adopted and ratified wright child convention of 1989 but in reality they don't respect child reight
athe end i want to tell tohave achild is agreat responsability tohave achis is the best givt that god we give us
sowemust unterstand this responsability
thanks my freind

lion69

Masculin Nombre de messages : 494
Résidence : temara
Emploi : en formation de cycle superieur de l'Ena

Message par makhaf 23/02/08, 10:36 pm

Dear All,
Thank you for your efforts and your courage !
1-My special thanks to "newfinder", i really appreciate your action to post such article !
We would really feel in good terms with canadian law, but we should perform deep changes in the way we act once we get there !!
2-Thanks to "kabi" for your care 'bout the organisation aspect of our lovely forum, i just wanna say that such article is a part of the immigrant daily life !!!

Many Thanks to all of you !!!
makhaf
makhaf

Masculin Nombre de messages : 225
Résidence : Montreal depuis 25.sept
Emploi : 3ala bab Allah
Statut : RP

http://www.marrakechkeys.com

Message par newfinder 23/02/08, 11:21 pm

salam and Thank you everybody
I m happy that my opinion get some success and some interest ,that s good .
I agree that our country that i love a lot needs more and more interest for the children .

But by reading this i article i would like to mention that there is a lot of difference between the law in Canada an the law in our country.
For example in this article i want to mention that if will happen that any new immigrant family don't take care of there children by careless will be charged with abandoning .
I will be clearly that we do in our country thinks that are normal but here they don't see it normal and you will be charged like any one here who knew the law .
thats my opinion .and am not saying that the law in Canada is better or not in comparison with the law in Morocco .because there are somethings good and others not good.

newfinder

Masculin Nombre de messages : 10

Message par lion69 24/02/08, 07:27 pm

salam
yes you have chosen an important subject . it represent actualy a greet imortance in the policies of contry . they want to promote the wright of child.

so i dont say that the phenomen is became normal but i want to teel that this phenomen is became international so all country suffred for it

the consequence is all country in their law has charged all person don respect the wreight of child and also all this country have ratified the united nations conventions . it's became a need and international demand .

for example our country have ratified all this convention 138 age of work and 182 about work ( les pires formes de travail) .he has signed alot of agrreement wiyh international programe ( unicef , ipec )

frankly morrocco have done agrret effort in order to resolve this issue
he has realised important achievement you can listen all peole to talk about wright of child . it's true that this achievemnt and the result are insuffisant because they are many structure social problem like poverety exclusion .but it'is better for our country to give this problem an important .you know the futur of de country will built by the hand of their child.
i think that morroco plicy is in this domaine is perfect and all society must encourage this way
thanks my freind

lion69

Masculin Nombre de messages : 494
Résidence : temara
Emploi : en formation de cycle superieur de l'Ena

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé