sur le Forum ErableAtlas

Merci pour votre passage.

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Forum Érable Atlas
Bonjour et Bienvenue
sur le Forum ErableAtlas

Merci pour votre passage.

Forum Érable Atlas
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Derniers sujets
» Logement 4 1/2 à louer Montréal
new subject(sad facts) I_icon_minitime15/06/23, 04:58 am par april_family

» Parrainage 2023?
new subject(sad facts) I_icon_minitime20/03/23, 02:36 am par medamine5

» Qui a commencé la procédure EXPRESS ENTRY ?
new subject(sad facts) I_icon_minitime05/10/22, 02:57 am par hhicham

» procédure de parrainage au québec ( exterieur )
new subject(sad facts) I_icon_minitime09/03/22, 08:46 pm par sam

» Diplome Privé et procedure de permis de travail
new subject(sad facts) I_icon_minitime26/02/22, 04:03 pm par root

» Livre de citoyenneté
new subject(sad facts) I_icon_minitime13/01/22, 01:53 am par kamal1982

» Opticiens recherchés
new subject(sad facts) I_icon_minitime11/11/21, 04:16 pm par AZUL

» Immigrer : un voyage initiatique à la rencontre des autres et de soi
new subject(sad facts) I_icon_minitime01/11/21, 03:15 pm par hio

» Permis detude
new subject(sad facts) I_icon_minitime30/10/21, 01:21 am par yeya

» Envois demande de CSQ REMPLI au ŕepondant.
new subject(sad facts) I_icon_minitime14/10/21, 11:08 pm par sam

Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

new subject(sad facts)

4 participants

new subject(sad facts) Empty new subject(sad facts)

Message par newfinder 01/03/08, 01:59 am

So hello again Smile
salam everybody ,i hope that all will be well.
My new subject is about the winter in Canada.
The weather in Canada is one of the hurdles that could a new immigrant confront it .
specially the winter in Canada is very cold and long and there is too much snow.....
And by reading this article ,you (new immigrant) could get some informations about Canada's weather,and by the way to be ready to confront it Smile

SAD FACTS
Around 2 to 4 per cent of Canadians suffer from seasonal affective disorder (SAD),where people may have problems with sleeping, concentrating and eating as well as low energy and feeling down frequently during the winter season,believed to be mainly due to lack of sunlight .
Experts say staying active and volunteering really help boost spirits during the winter blues. Light therapy may be recommended for those suffering from SAD.
During the winter of 2006, 2.1 million Canadians avoided winter all together by flying south to Florida (StatsCan).
A Harris /Decima survey conducted on the most depressing day of the year ,found 22 per cent of Canadians feel their salary was the most depressing factor.

newfinder

Masculin Nombre de messages : 10

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

new subject(sad facts) Empty Re: new subject(sad facts)

Message par kabi 01/03/08, 05:04 am

Hi again Newfinder.

Thank you for your new subject.

By the way it seems you didn't come back to your first subject.
Anyway I will paste again my questions... of course feel free to not answer if you don't want , just let me know.
This is what I wrote and ask for :

Thank you Newfinder.

Could you please share with us the reality of WORK in Toronto?

Would you mind for exemple to inform us if employers give chance to immigrant for job, or do they avoid them?
What is sector and field that are so attractive and hot in Toronto?
What is the best way for getting a job in Toronto (placements agencies, networking, job-Fair, web-sites advertisiment, etc ...)?
Do you think the moroccan networking is really efficient in Toronto?

Thanks a lot for your help

kabi

Masculin Nombre de messages : 3192
Résidence : New-Brunswick
Statut : Citoyen canadien

Message par newfinder 01/03/08, 03:45 pm

thank you KABI
you know in Canada time flies ,specially on week days .
And in this kind of subjects i need more time to get more informations from different people ,
and in the same time to write correctly english Smile by the way i thank the guy who corrects us
so thank you again
about the new subject i think is a very important to know how is live in Canada

newfinder

Message par kabi 01/03/08, 11:41 pm

I agree with you .
Take your time.

kabi

Message par lion69 02/03/08, 02:15 pm

hi

the first , thank you again for this information about weather's canda

so in reality it's difficult for the new comers to confront it but they haven't any choice . they must to adapt with this factors
but my point of view is different . i beleive that any one of us must take his responsability of his decision because all of us know that climat of canda is very cold , but we will recognise that this great nation canda has set a large infrastructur to deal wih this factors in order to help the citizens to be well an don't suffer .

so the cold is finding in our underveloppement contry in alof field an domain m: cold the money , the joblesss , system of healt ,problem of our administration .........coruption
you rember my freind last year 20 inocent child were died of cold in anfkou region the knifra , the causes the region doesn't have the infastructure like way , hospital, so the cold is not be in canada also
the diference betwen the developpement country and the underdevoloppement country is on the aproach to del with problem also the first they give the importance of humanity though the second marginalis their citizen
about the idea of my freind kab i find it very constructif and very important
my freind , our erablistes need information about the environemnt of employement, health systeme ,, any think that it wil help them in their integration
so i demend across this message our ancient freind who have chosen canda region (canada anglophone ) to share with us their experience , the difficult of integration that they have meet in the first dayin canada
i think with this responses of thequestion of mr kabi you will give the futur candidat a good service .
thanks

lion69

Masculin Nombre de messages : 494
Résidence : temara
Emploi : en formation de cycle superieur de l'Ena

Message par newfinder 03/03/08, 12:54 am

salam 3alikom
hello everybody ,thank you LION for your suggestions .I agree with you .
But everyone in this Canada has his own experience .
Some of them had a good experience and some others had the opposite ,so my opinion about live in Canada will be not "like true "
because it will be influenced by my own experience here in Canada. And will be influenced by how was my live in Morocco.
I see and i read in this forum only the good thinks about Canada ,but in the reality all immigrants that i had conversation with them are like sad in Canada . They don't know if they will stay in Canada or to came back home to Morocco.
One of them told me that to stay with your mother and your father is more and more important than to came to Canada .
Of course nobody in Morocco will be agree with my opinion ,in the opposite most who are here in CANADA are agree with me.
I wouldn't like to speak about that because of my experience's influence .
And about my weather's subject ,i think it is important .I know there are a lot of subjects more important but it was my choice for this week end and mybe the next week will be a subject that you will find it more important .
salam 3alikom

newfinder

Message par kabi 03/03/08, 03:39 am

Hi newfinder

I totally disagree with you when you said :
I see and i read in this forum only the good thinks about Canada

For more than 3 years, people here talk about good and bad experiences that they had lived in Canada.

I suppose that you didn't take much time to read many subjects of this forum, so here are some (just some) of them referring to hard life in Canada :

1-
bsaid a écrit:salam
tu vas rencontrer des difficultées d'integration
Re: le travail au Canada
par bsaid le Jeu 7 Fév - 7:40

2-
kabi a écrit: car justement un employeur recevant 125 CV de bonne qualité privilègera un Québécois qualifié
Fenêtre sur le Québec (12e épisode) : le Marché noir
par kabi le Dim 26 Mar - 17:39

3-
hatimo a écrit:C'est vrai que le Canada offre une tres bonne qualité de vie, personnelement, la vie et le system me plait ici, mais l'etre humain est sociable de nature, cet aspect nous manque énoremément dans ce pays, chaqu'un pour soit, l'indivudulité regne, les gens s'enferment sur soit même.
Re: LE CANADA EN UNE PHRASE
par hatimo le Lun 10 Déc - 9:19

4-
1/4im a écrit:
Le 11 septembre, qui ébranla les Etats-Unies voisins,
agira comme un détonateur. Il fallait supporter le regard de l’autre,
chargé d’interrogation, de suspicion, voire de crainte et de rejet.
parcours d'une marocaine au canada
par 1/4im le Jeu 10 Mai - 5:47

5- http://www.freewebs.com/azhari_mounir/immigrationcanada.pdf
07/01/28_Sept_mois_plus_tard
par mounir le Lun 29 Jan - 0:06

6-
abousalma a écrit:Tandique que d'autres regardent a nous et a nos enfants comme si des gens de colianisation, je ne sais pas si ces regardent couragent ou decouragent, mais on est en fin ds l'egalite des gens d'origines canadiens avec le respect de canada, l'independance, la culture, les traditions, les cotumes et de la paix du canada, on aime ca, mais on n'aime pas lorsque une femme regarde mechant a un petit enfant de 1 an avec sa mere sous pretexte que cet famille est arabe musulmane, on est ici pour vivre en paix, en collaboration, on est ici pour donner notre experience meme s'il petit.
par abousalma

le Lun 13 Aoû - 0:05
Table ronde pour des inormations utiles

If you don't mind , I suppose that your experience will not influence the idea of the Érablistes about Canada, people like to learn about life of others concerning their experience and after that they will analyse it without necessary to be influenced.

Just feel free to talk about your experience .

kabi

Message par lion69 03/03/08, 09:25 pm

hi mr newfinder
the first i say that you have opened a window wish it give us a opoortunity to express our ideas in englich about a lot of issues and problmes , specially the experience of our freind who are already living in candaanglohone. sincerly i'am very pleased.

any away i beleive like another freind that the forum is espace to express our idea with total freedom without restriction so you can propose the suggestions, you discuss the subject ,you can demand the helpand assistance for the erabilistes , just we all must respect the rules witch form the law of frum

personnaly i beleive that we form a great family and we are ready to lissen to you if you want to talk about your experience.
eventhough you share with us your experience, it's not nessary to wil influence other person.

you know my freind , taking décision like of immigration it's not easy , it need a deep reflexion and a long time on the other hand.it's individuel décision , so we must to be responsible for our décision i think talking aboutour experience wil not any impact or inluence of the others persone
all people who visit the forum are conscient and have much information about life in canada , you can cheek in the forum , certainly you wil find a lot of person who has talked about their experience , some of them had succeded , others look for change their situation , others had decided to cpme back in morroco
i consider all this experience give to futur candidate an idea about the situation in canda
i agrre withyou that person naturaly he want to hear only agood think but the reality is diferent so inegration in other society is not easy it need to have a lot factors . it's not time to discuss it
perhaps if ourfreind see that this subject is more important why not to open a debate of it
thanks

lion69

Masculin Nombre de messages : 494
Résidence : temara
Emploi : en formation de cycle superieur de l'Ena

Message par guest2005 07/03/08, 05:30 pm

In my current experience, I don't really believe that the weather has any influent on my own life, my best day is when it's snowing, and I'm serious, I remember in Bled, when I traveled for hours just to take pictures playing with a little bit of snow, and we was so pleased with that, so now when we have all this amount of snow, we said Oh! That’s hard for us. People are never satisfied even if they are in paradise.
This weather make me feel all changes made along the year, we feel the winter like winter season, Spring as spring season, summer and autumn, as we learn it at the secondary school Smile
I think that it’s just because everything is fine in this country that the only thing witch we can criticize is the weather. So funny!
guest2005
guest2005

Masculin Nombre de messages : 625

Message par newfinder 10/03/08, 12:05 am

salam 3alikom
am very happy that subject's weather get some interest by our friend .am just surprised that there are some people who are enjoying cold weather in Canada Smile
my planning is to try to discuss about any subject in connection with life in Canada ....

newfinder

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé