sur le Forum ErableAtlas

Merci pour votre passage.

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Forum Érable Atlas
Bonjour et Bienvenue
sur le Forum ErableAtlas

Merci pour votre passage.

Forum Érable Atlas
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Derniers sujets
» Logement 4 1/2 à louer Montréal
an audia analysis of the actual situation in Gaza I_icon_minitime15/06/23, 04:58 am par april_family

» Parrainage 2023?
an audia analysis of the actual situation in Gaza I_icon_minitime20/03/23, 02:36 am par medamine5

» Qui a commencé la procédure EXPRESS ENTRY ?
an audia analysis of the actual situation in Gaza I_icon_minitime05/10/22, 02:57 am par hhicham

» procédure de parrainage au québec ( exterieur )
an audia analysis of the actual situation in Gaza I_icon_minitime09/03/22, 08:46 pm par sam

» Diplome Privé et procedure de permis de travail
an audia analysis of the actual situation in Gaza I_icon_minitime26/02/22, 04:03 pm par root

» Livre de citoyenneté
an audia analysis of the actual situation in Gaza I_icon_minitime13/01/22, 01:53 am par kamal1982

» Opticiens recherchés
an audia analysis of the actual situation in Gaza I_icon_minitime11/11/21, 04:16 pm par AZUL

» Immigrer : un voyage initiatique à la rencontre des autres et de soi
an audia analysis of the actual situation in Gaza I_icon_minitime01/11/21, 03:15 pm par hio

» Permis detude
an audia analysis of the actual situation in Gaza I_icon_minitime30/10/21, 01:21 am par yeya

» Envois demande de CSQ REMPLI au ŕepondant.
an audia analysis of the actual situation in Gaza I_icon_minitime14/10/21, 11:08 pm par sam

Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

an audia analysis of the actual situation in Gaza

3 participants

an audia analysis of the actual situation in Gaza Empty an audia analysis of the actual situation in Gaza

Message par feyrouz 02/01/09, 11:45 am

Friends,
when I watch TV I am always overwhelmed by the shocking images of death and massacre that my ears don't do their job of transmitting messages to my brain!!
If you are like me, click on All-Out for a 15 minute Brian Lehrer radio interview from the morning of the 30th of December, with Chris Dickey, Middle East regional editor for NEWSWEEK. Dickey gives some good analysis of the escalating violence in Gaza. Check it out.

http://www.wnyc.org/shows/bl/episodes/2008/12/30/segments/119756
feyrouz
feyrouz

Féminin Nombre de messages : 496
Statut : Résidente permanente

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

an audia analysis of the actual situation in Gaza Empty Re: an audia analysis of the actual situation in Gaza

Message par samad 02/01/09, 03:13 pm

3arab a khoya wala farnase allah ijazik bikhair.khok ah a7mida fi l englais . allah ihhhhhhhhhhhhhhafdak
samad
samad

Masculin Nombre de messages : 38
Résidence : casablanca
Emploi : ouvrier
Statut : marie

an audia analysis of the actual situation in Gaza Empty Re: an audia analysis of the actual situation in Gaza

Message par Marki81 02/01/09, 10:13 pm

yeaaah feyrouz, me too when I watch TV, News paper.. Internet... I am always shocked by the deplorable images of destruction and children corpses that my eyes don't do their job of transmitting messages to the brain too!!

they say that Hamas is a terrorist's organization, then how can we describe Israel’s murderous attacks on civilians including children and women an angel’s organisation????!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely I don't know what to say in this situation but hasbouna allah wa ni3ma alwakil, my prayers go to the martyrs of Gaza.

ALLAH YANSRHOUM YA RRAB
Marki81
Marki81

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1282
Emploi : Coordinatrice
Statut : RP -mtl

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé