sur le Forum ErableAtlas

Merci pour votre passage.

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Forum Érable Atlas
Bonjour et Bienvenue
sur le Forum ErableAtlas

Merci pour votre passage.

Forum Érable Atlas
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Derniers sujets
» Logement 4 1/2 à louer Montréal
Condemnation and denunciation of Israel’s brutal aggression on the Gaza Strip I_icon_minitime15/06/23, 04:58 am par april_family

» Parrainage 2023?
Condemnation and denunciation of Israel’s brutal aggression on the Gaza Strip I_icon_minitime20/03/23, 02:36 am par medamine5

» Qui a commencé la procédure EXPRESS ENTRY ?
Condemnation and denunciation of Israel’s brutal aggression on the Gaza Strip I_icon_minitime05/10/22, 02:57 am par hhicham

» procédure de parrainage au québec ( exterieur )
Condemnation and denunciation of Israel’s brutal aggression on the Gaza Strip I_icon_minitime09/03/22, 08:46 pm par sam

» Diplome Privé et procedure de permis de travail
Condemnation and denunciation of Israel’s brutal aggression on the Gaza Strip I_icon_minitime26/02/22, 04:03 pm par root

» Livre de citoyenneté
Condemnation and denunciation of Israel’s brutal aggression on the Gaza Strip I_icon_minitime13/01/22, 01:53 am par kamal1982

» Opticiens recherchés
Condemnation and denunciation of Israel’s brutal aggression on the Gaza Strip I_icon_minitime11/11/21, 04:16 pm par AZUL

» Immigrer : un voyage initiatique à la rencontre des autres et de soi
Condemnation and denunciation of Israel’s brutal aggression on the Gaza Strip I_icon_minitime01/11/21, 03:15 pm par hio

» Permis detude
Condemnation and denunciation of Israel’s brutal aggression on the Gaza Strip I_icon_minitime30/10/21, 01:21 am par yeya

» Envois demande de CSQ REMPLI au ŕepondant.
Condemnation and denunciation of Israel’s brutal aggression on the Gaza Strip I_icon_minitime14/10/21, 11:08 pm par sam

Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

Le deal à ne pas rater :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où acheter le coffret dresseur ...
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Condemnation and denunciation of Israel’s brutal aggression on the Gaza Strip

2 participants

Condemnation and denunciation of Israel’s brutal aggression on the Gaza Strip Empty Condemnation and denunciation of Israel’s brutal aggression on the Gaza Strip

Message par nouha 15/01/09, 11:18 am

je voudrais partager avec vous ce communiquer que je viens de recevoir d un collegue. merci a lui et aux profs d anglais de notre pays.

Condemnation and denunciation of Israel’s brutal aggression on the Gaza Strip We, the Members of the Moroccan Association of Teachers of English (MATE), as educators, vehemently condemn and denounce the ongoing Israeli military attacks on the Gaza Strip. The war on Gaza has killed and injured hundreds of innocent and defenseless Palestinians, including school children and students and has destroyed Palestinian civilian houses, schools, universities, hospitals and mosques. This violent and illegal military assault on the Gaza Strip constitutes a grave and unacceptable violation of international humanitarian law and will threaten international peace. We demand that the Israeli government immediately cease its military assaults on the Gaza Strip. We demand that the Israeli government abide by the UN Security Council’s resolutions and international laws We call upon all peace-loving people in the world to denounce the Israeli aggression on the Gaza Strip. We call upon the international human rights, humanitarian and educational/cultural organizations to condemn and denounce Israel's aggression on the Gaza Strip and to provide guarantees for the continuation of life in the Gaza Strip. Israel’s violent and illegal military assault on the Gaza Strip deprives Palestinian school children and students of continuing their education, which is another grave and unacceptable breach of international humanitarian law. WE REAFFIRM OUR SUPPORT FOR AND SOLIDARITY WITH ALL PALESTINIANS.
MATE Board
Jan 13th, 2009
nouha
nouha

Féminin Nombre de messages : 2337
Résidence : Installee
Emploi : Banquière
Statut : Installée

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Condemnation and denunciation of Israel’s brutal aggression on the Gaza Strip Empty Re: Condemnation and denunciation of Israel’s brutal aggression on the Gaza Strip

Message par saraya 15/01/09, 10:48 pm

Salam,
I would like to thank the MATE for this article which highlights all the important points about this humanitarian crisis. It s really horrible to see that more than one thousand and one hundred people have died and more than five thousand were injured. Everyone worldwide is expecting a quick ceasefire in the days to come. We just hope that this will happen soon.
Thanks to your colleague, nouha.

saraya

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1869
Résidence : Canada

Condemnation and denunciation of Israel’s brutal aggression on the Gaza Strip Empty Re: Condemnation and denunciation of Israel’s brutal aggression on the Gaza Strip

Message par nouha 16/01/09, 10:55 am

yes Saraya, was very kind of him to let us share this brave act, my colleague is at the same time our friend (you friend too), not the one he left for Canada but the one he plans to leave soon, hope you understand me and recognize him clin
nouha
nouha

Féminin Nombre de messages : 2337
Résidence : Installee
Emploi : Banquière
Statut : Installée

Message par saraya 16/01/09, 01:49 pm

Salam nouha,
Does he really plan to leave too. What good news! I think he should follow his friend s path. I m sure he won t regret it. At least, he should do it for his kids.
My best wishes to him and to you too.

saraya

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1869
Résidence : Canada

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé