sur le Forum ErableAtlas

Merci pour votre passage.

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Forum Érable Atlas
Bonjour et Bienvenue
sur le Forum ErableAtlas

Merci pour votre passage.

Forum Érable Atlas
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Derniers sujets
» Logement 4 1/2 à louer Montréal
New bill in Congress would have the American people pay down the national debt I_icon_minitime15/06/23, 04:58 am par april_family

» Parrainage 2023?
New bill in Congress would have the American people pay down the national debt I_icon_minitime20/03/23, 02:36 am par medamine5

» Qui a commencé la procédure EXPRESS ENTRY ?
New bill in Congress would have the American people pay down the national debt I_icon_minitime05/10/22, 02:57 am par hhicham

» procédure de parrainage au québec ( exterieur )
New bill in Congress would have the American people pay down the national debt I_icon_minitime09/03/22, 08:46 pm par sam

» Diplome Privé et procedure de permis de travail
New bill in Congress would have the American people pay down the national debt I_icon_minitime26/02/22, 04:03 pm par root

» Livre de citoyenneté
New bill in Congress would have the American people pay down the national debt I_icon_minitime13/01/22, 01:53 am par kamal1982

» Opticiens recherchés
New bill in Congress would have the American people pay down the national debt I_icon_minitime11/11/21, 04:16 pm par AZUL

» Immigrer : un voyage initiatique à la rencontre des autres et de soi
New bill in Congress would have the American people pay down the national debt I_icon_minitime01/11/21, 03:15 pm par hio

» Permis detude
New bill in Congress would have the American people pay down the national debt I_icon_minitime30/10/21, 01:21 am par yeya

» Envois demande de CSQ REMPLI au ŕepondant.
New bill in Congress would have the American people pay down the national debt I_icon_minitime14/10/21, 11:08 pm par sam

Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

New bill in Congress would have the American people pay down the national debt

New bill in Congress would have the American people pay down the national debt Empty New bill in Congress would have the American people pay down the national debt

Message par Invité 09/07/11, 06:08 pm

On July 6th, members of Congress put forth a new bill in the House titled, the Reduce America’s Debt Now Act of 2011 . In the bill numbered HR2411, American workers should have the right to voluntarily mandate portions of their wages to be withheld for the purpose of paying down the national debt.

In essence, Congress is hoping that the American people, in this time of high unemployment and economic recession, would feel a patriotic desire to spend their hard earned money to pay for the mistakes and fiscal irresponsibility of their elected officials.

HR 2411 states that every worker in America should be able to voluntarily have a portion of his/her wages automatically withheld and sent directly to the Treasury Department for the purposes of paying down the federal debt.

“Every employer making payment of wages shall deduct and withhold upon such wages any amounts so elected, and shall pay such amounts over to the Secretary of the Treasury…”

That’s right. Uncle Sam is so broke that he wants to give all the good little Americans out there the opportunity to contribute an even greater portion of their paychecks to finance government largess. – Business Insider

Besides the hope that the American people will pay for the problems in Washington, the ramifications of this bill for both small businesses, and expansion of government bureaucracy is enormous. Since the employer would be responsible for managing the process, along with the additional cost in paperwork, auditing, and accounting for this program, the overhead businesses would incur would cost nearly as much as the voluntary contributions made by their employees. Secondly, new regulations would have to be created by the I.R.S., and the potential for penalties and audits increase for a business if they by chance make a mistake in processing the contributions.

In 2010, the American people spoke resoundly during the elections on how much they want and demand the government to take control of deficit spending, and wasteful borrowing. With this new bill proposed in the House of Representatives to seek Americans to voluntarily pay off the debts incurred by fiscally irresponsible elected officials, shows just how little Congress is in tune with the desires of the people they represent, and how unable they are to do what is necessary to deal with the massive debts in the government budget.

http://m.examiner.com/examiner/db_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=s0R8pIUd&full=true#display

Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas