sur le Forum ErableAtlas

Merci pour votre passage.

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Forum Érable Atlas
Bonjour et Bienvenue
sur le Forum ErableAtlas

Merci pour votre passage.

Forum Érable Atlas
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Derniers sujets
» Logement 4 1/2 à louer Montréal
A quick word on change !!!!  I_icon_minitime15/06/23, 04:58 am par april_family

» Parrainage 2023?
A quick word on change !!!!  I_icon_minitime20/03/23, 02:36 am par medamine5

» Qui a commencé la procédure EXPRESS ENTRY ?
A quick word on change !!!!  I_icon_minitime05/10/22, 02:57 am par hhicham

» procédure de parrainage au québec ( exterieur )
A quick word on change !!!!  I_icon_minitime09/03/22, 08:46 pm par sam

» Diplome Privé et procedure de permis de travail
A quick word on change !!!!  I_icon_minitime26/02/22, 04:03 pm par root

» Livre de citoyenneté
A quick word on change !!!!  I_icon_minitime13/01/22, 01:53 am par kamal1982

» Opticiens recherchés
A quick word on change !!!!  I_icon_minitime11/11/21, 04:16 pm par AZUL

» Immigrer : un voyage initiatique à la rencontre des autres et de soi
A quick word on change !!!!  I_icon_minitime01/11/21, 03:15 pm par hio

» Permis detude
A quick word on change !!!!  I_icon_minitime30/10/21, 01:21 am par yeya

» Envois demande de CSQ REMPLI au ŕepondant.
A quick word on change !!!!  I_icon_minitime14/10/21, 11:08 pm par sam

Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

A quick word on change !!!!

A quick word on change !!!!  Empty A quick word on change !!!!

Message par ouedsouss 09/09/11, 12:27 pm

A quick word on change

The will of the people is unstoppable , undefeatable , unchangeable , uncorruptable , and unimaginable , especially once they are aware of its effecient outcomes .The nations of north africa and middle east have proved to the whole world that they can keep their mouths wide _ not only for dentists as they used to do , but now to speak out against the dramatic injutice, corruption, dictatorship,systematic margenlization, and plain cololnization imposed by " their illegible leaders".It's a new season in this part of the world , which blows the sweet winds of change into the brains of people , which seeds the fruits and flowers of motivation in the hearts of our alienated youngsetrs, and which shops down the old trees of evil in the forests of corruption !

If we cast our memories back to Eight or Nine months ago, no one of us would dare to discuss even a dream that Hussni Mobarak or ZIn alabadin Would step down under the power of people !! But now it's a truth , and a reality not a dream !! Both of these well known dictators came to the head of the their countries on tanks and stick to ther chairs for decades and decades until people thought that these leaders are a non discussed destiny coming from God and will last for eternity !!

Against all the odds and all expectations of CIA , FBI, and all arab secret agencies , the youth of our naions have broken the walls of fear , silence and sacred powers !

yes, Now , yes , now people can say it loudly with no fear : We can !! Not the American version of " yes , we can" but our version of " We can" which is too far from the savage imperialism and controlling ideologies of USA and European union !

My deep gratitude and appreciation to this facebookist genration that planted hope and freedoms in the minds , and hearts of people and on the ground of their beloved countries !

By Hassan Bendouz Bendouz : aitbaha1980@hotmail.com
ouedsouss
ouedsouss

Masculin Nombre de messages : 50

Revenir en haut Aller en bas