sur le Forum ErableAtlas

Merci pour votre passage.

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Forum Érable Atlas
Bonjour et Bienvenue
sur le Forum ErableAtlas

Merci pour votre passage.

Forum Érable Atlas
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Derniers sujets
» Logement 4 1/2 à louer Montréal
15 Principles to Creating What You Want I_icon_minitime15/06/23, 04:58 am par april_family

» Parrainage 2023?
15 Principles to Creating What You Want I_icon_minitime20/03/23, 02:36 am par medamine5

» Qui a commencé la procédure EXPRESS ENTRY ?
15 Principles to Creating What You Want I_icon_minitime05/10/22, 02:57 am par hhicham

» procédure de parrainage au québec ( exterieur )
15 Principles to Creating What You Want I_icon_minitime09/03/22, 08:46 pm par sam

» Diplome Privé et procedure de permis de travail
15 Principles to Creating What You Want I_icon_minitime26/02/22, 04:03 pm par root

» Livre de citoyenneté
15 Principles to Creating What You Want I_icon_minitime13/01/22, 01:53 am par kamal1982

» Opticiens recherchés
15 Principles to Creating What You Want I_icon_minitime11/11/21, 04:16 pm par AZUL

» Immigrer : un voyage initiatique à la rencontre des autres et de soi
15 Principles to Creating What You Want I_icon_minitime01/11/21, 03:15 pm par hio

» Permis detude
15 Principles to Creating What You Want I_icon_minitime30/10/21, 01:21 am par yeya

» Envois demande de CSQ REMPLI au ŕepondant.
15 Principles to Creating What You Want I_icon_minitime14/10/21, 11:08 pm par sam

Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

15 Principles to Creating What You Want

15 Principles to Creating What You Want Empty 15 Principles to Creating What You Want

Message par zercha25 09/03/07, 10:26 pm

15 Principles to Creating What You Want

1. Never compromise your integrity for anyone or anything.

2. Don't try to be all things to all people. Learn to say no politely and pleasantly , but immediately and firmly.

3. Never wait for something to happen; make it happen! Do it now!

4. Do not be overwhelmed by the tasks before you. Don't try to do everything; just do something.

5. To accomplish your objective, first begin. Secondly, concentrate exclusively on the project at hand. Third, don't stop.

6. Let circumstances dictate your priorities; let priorities determine your actions.

7. Focus your efforts on the root of the problem. Don't expend energy on peripheral issues that are not crucial to producing results.

8. For maximum effectiveness, do only what you do best and let others do the rest.

9. Concentrate on long-term, permanent solutions rather than stop gap measures.

10. Don't waste time telling people what you are doing or what you are going to do. Results have a way of informing the world.

11. Don't make promises you can't keep; once made, keep them.

12. Don't be tempted to take the easy way out. Have the self-discipline to do the right thing rather than the instinctive thing.

13. Don't become lax; play every point as though it were matching point.

14. You are not through until you have dotted all the I's and crossed all the T's.

15. Avoid premature celebrations. You are not through till the check has cleared the bank.
zercha25
zercha25

Masculin Nombre de messages : 935
Résidence : Montreal

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

15 Principles to Creating What You Want Empty Re: 15 Principles to Creating What You Want

Message par Invité 09/03/07, 10:40 pm

Thank you Youssef,

It should have a perfect personality and a determined character to be like that.

Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas