sur le Forum ErableAtlas

Merci pour votre passage.

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Forum Érable Atlas
Bonjour et Bienvenue
sur le Forum ErableAtlas

Merci pour votre passage.

Forum Érable Atlas
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Derniers sujets
» Logement 4 1/2 à louer Montréal
THE TRUTH I_icon_minitime15/06/23, 04:58 am par april_family

» Parrainage 2023?
THE TRUTH I_icon_minitime20/03/23, 02:36 am par medamine5

» Qui a commencé la procédure EXPRESS ENTRY ?
THE TRUTH I_icon_minitime05/10/22, 02:57 am par hhicham

» procédure de parrainage au québec ( exterieur )
THE TRUTH I_icon_minitime09/03/22, 08:46 pm par sam

» Diplome Privé et procedure de permis de travail
THE TRUTH I_icon_minitime26/02/22, 04:03 pm par root

» Livre de citoyenneté
THE TRUTH I_icon_minitime13/01/22, 01:53 am par kamal1982

» Opticiens recherchés
THE TRUTH I_icon_minitime11/11/21, 04:16 pm par AZUL

» Immigrer : un voyage initiatique à la rencontre des autres et de soi
THE TRUTH I_icon_minitime01/11/21, 03:15 pm par hio

» Permis detude
THE TRUTH I_icon_minitime30/10/21, 01:21 am par yeya

» Envois demande de CSQ REMPLI au ŕepondant.
THE TRUTH I_icon_minitime14/10/21, 11:08 pm par sam

Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

THE TRUTH

5 participants

THE TRUTH Empty THE TRUTH

Message par yourk1 12/07/08, 11:24 am

Salam everybady,
where is the truth? or what is the truth? every one, every humain being seeks truth but once we come and stop and decide to define truth, our pen suddenly stops, no one can define truth and that's very weird because every one of us talks about it.
truth is relative, what is true for you is not necessarily true for me, or what i think is true may be not true according to you, this leads me to believe that truth does not exist, after all if it existed we would at least have been able to define or cicle it. Truth is abstract, we all know that too, which makes it apt to manipulation and of course, this untangible aspect of it is what makes it relative because since it has no definite shope, every bady gives it a shope that they want or that suits them truth, there for is an illusion and an excuse for those who are unjust and it's a shelter for those who are hopless.
truth is so manipulated these days that we are confused as to where we can find it, that is why everybady created a truth of their own, and it lies in their best inerest, truth is in me in you, in everone, but my truth is different from yours and everybady's.
as a muslim, i think in death or more precisely in the eternity after death. for some people truth is money, for athers truth is justice, for athers it's love. But truth is relative and more then that, it's inexistant, at least, it doesn't exist on earth because life on earth is ephemeral and tongible while truth is not.
yourk1

yourk1

Masculin Nombre de messages : 385
Résidence : Casablanca
Emploi : Commercial
Statut : Visa en main

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

THE TRUTH Empty Re: THE TRUTH

Message par wydadz 12/07/08, 01:32 pm

Hey !

The only truth is the words of Allah, they are the most (if not the only!) accurate and truthful tool you can rely on in your journey on earth towards the afterlife. Use it (the tool) and be sure you will never get lost.

wydadz

Masculin Nombre de messages : 459
Résidence : Montréal
Statut : Résident permanent

Message par feyrouz 12/07/08, 02:45 pm

Wawoo! what a very debative topic, definning the truth is as yourk says is a very complicated task... since the universe is made of different cultures, religions... and yes differents species! (who knows they may have their own way of reasonning, as the coran says that everything is this universe prays to God) Anyways, I beleive that each one of us has to seek truth and honesty in their daily life... and we have to use our own judgement and common sense to evaluate our daily behavior... and ask few questions: Would I upset Allah if i do or say so? would I hurt someone if I do or say so? Would I be embarrassed if someone finds out about this? if you answered yes to any of these questions, then we keep away from it.... I think I deviated from definning the truth! but Hey... this is part of the truth Smile
feyrouz
feyrouz

Féminin Nombre de messages : 496
Statut : Résidente permanente

Message par wydadz 12/07/08, 06:52 pm

One thing is sure though, truth is usuallly very hard to say and even harder to be accepted...For instance, we all know that telling lies is a sin like any other sin and that it involves a punishment from God, we even know that it is one of the things that make difference between a believer and a non-believer (you know the hadith which says that a believer could commit adultery but he/she never lies) but we all ( or let's say most of us) keep telling lies all the time...that is one piece of truth that we (the so-called seekers of truth) always conceal...The prophet once said that Allah put only one heart inside everyone of us, that is to say (according to my humble point of view) that truth is only found when it is sought as a whole and not pieces!

May Allah bless us all

wydadz

Message par Rachel 12/07/08, 07:39 pm

Salam,

I really like what you wrote!
Plenty of wisdom! It's philosophical too Smile

As for me, I think that truth is something which we discover day by day at work, at home, between friends, with family, on travels, through our experiences and so on….

But what’s the most important and dangerous too is when we know the truth about something or somebody and we keep it for ourselves in order to not to be embarrassed, judged or considered as ridiculous…. May be it's just because we’re egocentric !

Rachel
Rachel
Rachel

Féminin Nombre de messages : 3463
Résidence : Casablanca
Emploi : RRH
Statut : Visaiste

Message par feyrouz 12/07/08, 07:51 pm

Wydad Z, is there really a hadith that say a adultery is allowed but lying is not???
are you sure? excuse my question but I would really like you to confirm this for me, Thank you sister
feyrouz
feyrouz

Message par wydadz 12/07/08, 08:08 pm

Well, first of all I'm male !! Smile

No, where did you get that? the hadith doesn't definitely state this.

Here is the orginal text in Arabic :

( قال رجل له صلى الله عليه و اله : المومن يزنى ؟ قال قد يكون ذلك قال : المومن يسرق ؟ قال قد يكون ذلك قال يا رسول الله : المومن يكذب ؟ قال لا قال الله تعالى : انما يفترى الكذب الذين لا يؤ منون )

wydadz

Message par feyrouz 12/07/08, 08:11 pm

Sorry brother, My mistake fikra

I see now, thanks for the arabic version of the hadith, I am going to check and see of it is a hadith sahih.... because honestly I am confused!
feyrouz
feyrouz

Message par wydadz 12/07/08, 08:26 pm

Never mind sister, many people had made the same mistake before you did!! (I mean thinking I am a female)

you shouldn't be confused, this hadith is not a permission for committing adultery...it only infers that faith and lies stand on opposite sides.

wydadz

Message par feyrouz 12/07/08, 08:36 pm

You know, I ve heard from somewhere I am not sure, most likely a da3eya on TV, that in fact, in some particular situations the person is allowed to lie like if you want to reconcile between a couple - married of course- you may tell one of them that the other said good thing about her or him... which from a social perspective is a lie but from a religious one, is a means to solve what might break a marriage! surprised aren't you? but not as I was when I read you first message Very Happy
feyrouz
feyrouz

Message par wydadz 12/07/08, 08:45 pm

Yes sister, what you said is true, this kind of lies is allowed! But the lies I'm talking about are the ones that lead to deceiving people and changing facts which could cause harm to others! ==> false testimonies, hypocrisy...that just goes against the very basic teachings of our beloved religion Islam.

wydadz

Message par Invité 13/07/08, 06:14 am

i found some topics about this Hadith :

http://www.sahab.net/forums/showthread.php?t=344525

http://frzdqi.net/mysub2/hdith/shbhatwrdood-hdith1-7.htm

also, you can see this excellent site :

http://mohammadhammad.maktoobblog.com/387019/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%B0%D8%A8_%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%8A%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86_%D8%B6%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%86_%D9%84%D8%A7_%D9%8A%D8%AC%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%86/

الكذب والإيمان ضدان لا يجتمعان

Invité
Invité

Message par Saber 13/07/08, 08:32 am

yourk1 a écrit:Salam everybady,
where is the truth? or what is the truth? every one, every humain being seeks truth but once we come and stop and decide to define truth, our pen suddenly stops, no one can define truth and that's very weird because every one of us talks about it.
truth is relative, what is true for you is not necessarily true for me, or what i think is true may be not true according to you, this leads me to believe that truth does not exist, after all if it existed we would at least have been able to define .....
yourk1

The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind, yes! it's blowing in the wind....
Saber
Saber

Masculin Nombre de messages : 149
Résidence : Vancouver
Emploi : Prof. d'Anglais Freelance
Statut : Resident Permanent

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé